Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Astelin|
|Generic Name||Azelastine Hcl|
Description of the drug
Azelastine HCl is the main active ingredient present in Arzep – 10 ml Nasal Spray. It has an anti- allergic drug that is given in allergic conditions like itchy, red or stuffy nose. It is available in the form of ophthalmic solution or in the form of Nasal Sprays. Azelastine HCl Nasal Spray relieves the symptoms by inhibiting the histamine action in the body.
Indications and Usage
Azelastine HCl is used to treat seasonal allergic and inflammation caused due to pollens, dust, animal fur and other allergens. Azelastine HCl may also be used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, hives, and itch associated with skin diseases. This nasal spray is used to treat itchy, red or watery nose also cold and stuffy nose.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Arzep is available in the form of a Nasal Spray,this medication should be taken through the nose. Before applying this medicament shake the bottle, close one nostril by pressing it with your finger keep the bottle upright, carefully insert the nasal applicator into the open nostril. Press down fire on the pump to deliver the prescribed number of sprays, while gently breathing in through the nose. It is advised to read the leaflet that comes with this medicine, carefully and follow your doctor’s instructions while using this drug.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose to compensate the missed one.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometime it may be poisonous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug AzelastineHClis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Arzep - 10 ml Nasal Spray
- Azelastine HCl should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- This drug should not be used by children who are less than 3 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Azelastine HCl cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Arzep–10 ml Nasal Sprays online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of slow heart rate, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a weak immune system or having a Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), must inform your doctor regarding this problem before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a cancer should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have an imbalance acid base balance in your body, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who wear soft contact lenses should avoid using this drug, it may harm you.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older age people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Runny nose
- Body aches
- Yellow discoloration of an eye
- Dark colored urine
- Stuffy nose
- Easy bleeding and bruising
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of AzelastineHCl. Co- administration of any other nasal spray may cause serious drug interaction therefore, it is safe to consult your doctor regarding your medical history so that any harmful effect will be avoided.
Arzep comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called AzelastineHCl. It belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. Azelastine HCl is an anti allergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses.
Azelastine HCl Nasal Sprays should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this Nasal Spray opened.
Arzep – 10 ml Nasal Spray is manufactured by German Remedies. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Arzep – 10 ml Nasal Spray online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.