Why is this drug prescribed?
Cardizem and Cardizem CD (a controlled release form of diltiazem) are used in the treatment of angina pectoris (chest...Read more
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Extend Release Capsules||US$ 0.56||US$ 16.75||
|60 Extend Release Capsules||US$ 0.56||US$ 33.48||
|90 Extend Release Capsules||US$ 0.56||US$ 50.23||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Cardizem|
Description of the drug:
Diltiazem is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Angizem 180 mg. This medicine belongs to a class of non-dihydropyridines and acts as blockers of calcium channels. It is used as a vasodilator and helps in relaxing the stress and pressure that builds up in the smooth muscles. This medication has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration as a safe medicine and fits for human consumption.
Indications and Usage
Angizem drug is highly indicated for the treatment of angina pectoris and hypertension.
Dosage and Indications
The initial recommended dose of this drug for an adult is 180 mg capsule every day. Angizem drug must be taken as per the physician instructions. Do not alter the dosage at all. Never forget to read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there will minute detailed instructions there. In the case of any queries, feel free to contact your physician.
-Mode of administration:
Angizem 180 mg drug is available in the form of a capsule and hence, can be easily consumed easily orally with sufficient amount of water. The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician hasinstructed, even if you start feeling better.
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects.It may cause some hypersensitivesymptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug is available in the form of a capsule and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Angizem – 30 mg
- Angizem – 60 mg
- Angizem CD – 90 mg
- Angizem – 120 mg
- Angizem – 180 mg
Angizem can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- If you are pregnant or a breast feeding mother
Warnings and Precautions:
- You may have some side effects if you are very sensitive to the active ingredient of this drug. Please consult your doctor if the situation is severe
- Do not take this medicine if you are at a high risk of congestive heart failure or a patient of hypotension. This can cause alteration in the effectiveness of this drug
- Please avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. This drug may show low recovery rate if you are smoking
- It is advisable not to drink any alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine. Angizem may not show its complete effect
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Angizem may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription
Consumption of Angizem can cause some severe side effects like:
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Stomach problems
- Change of vision.
Please consult your doctor and physician before consuming any herbal medication or Ayurveda drugs.
There are some drugs with which taking Angizem has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. Few of these restricted drugs are:
- Beta blockers
Always consult your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any other drugs, which are not prescribed such as herbal tonics, supplements, and medications
Diltiazem is the main active ingredient present in the drug Angizem 180 mg. Angizem drug acts as a potential vasodilator and a blocker of calcium channel that decreases the heart rate. This drug relaxes the coronary vascular smooth muscle and has no negative inotropic effect. This drug reduces the contractility of the heart muscle and this in effect reduces the conductivity through the atrioventricular node.
You can easily buy Angizem 180 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very lowand reasonable price.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Angizem is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, which is a global healthcare company. You can easily buy Angizem 180 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.