Acnelak CL Z Cream 15gm
Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate (Acnelak CL Z Cream- 15 gm) Gel
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 4.40||US$ 4.40||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 4.39||US$ 13.18||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 4.40||US$ 26.37||
|US Brand Name||Acnelak CL Z|
|Generic Name||Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate|
Description of the drug
Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate are the main active drug present in Acnelak CL Z Cream (15gm) Gel. It is a topicallincomycin antibiotic drug, it treats various bacterial infections by killing them such as acne vulgaris.
Indications and Usage
Acnelak CL Z Cream is a topical drug, which is used to treat severe acne (acne vulgaris) and vaginal infections caused by certain bacteria.
Dosage and Administration
The dose must be decided according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Acnelak CL Z Cream is available in the form of a Gel. Use this medicament by applying it topically evenly to the affected area. Rub this gel gently onto the affected areas, it may be repeated every 3-4 hours as required. Use this medicament exactly as your doctor asked you to take.
Do not double the dose at one time.If you miss one or more doses, then take the next dose on time
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In any case of an overdose, you should immediately rush to your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Acnelak CL Z Cream Gel (15gm) Gel
- This drug should not be used in patients who are having any kind of known allergic reaction to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- Patients who are having a gout problem, should not take this medicament
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman.
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk.
- Do not use this medicine if you are having a normal skin.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate cannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Acnelak CL Z Cream Gel online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation
- Patients who are suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, then, should consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients who have a history of any skin reaction, must tell your doctor about your skin problems before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a diabetes, must consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients who have Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines), must take advice with your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients who have a peptic ulcer, must use this medicament after taking a consultation with your doctor.
- Avoid using this medicament in dehydrated patients.
- Those who are having an erosive gastritis, must consult your doctor and then use this drug.
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament.
- Avoid using this drug near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membrane.
- Never use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that irritates you or resists for a long time.
- Gastrointestinal disorder
- Hemolytic anemia
- Burning sensation
- A local pain
- Respiratory depression
- Redness on a skin
- Discoloration of a skin
- Eye irritation
There are the some drugs, especially these drugs that may alter this drug pharmacological effect such as :
- Neuromuscular blockers
Inform your doctor about your past medical history and get the full list of drugs that may have the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Retino AC Gel.
Acnelak CL Z Cream Gel (15 gm) comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate. Clindamycin belongs to a class of medications called as lincomycin antibiotics. It inhibits the synthesis of essential bacterial proteins, thereby stopping bacterial growth. In case of acne, in addition to killing bacteria, Clindamycin prevents spread of infection by reducing the free fatty acids on the skin surface that clog the pores of skin and promote overgrowth of bacteria.
Acnelak CL Z CreamGelGelshould be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug out in open.
Acnelak CL Z Cream Gelis manufactured by Invida, India. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily Acnelak CL Z Cream (15 gm) Gel online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.