|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 3.33||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 3.33||US$ 10.02||
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 3.33||US$ 20.01||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Vigamox|
Moxifloxacin is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic, known for treating a wide variety of bacterial infections in many different parts of the body including the eye. It is effective against various bacterial eye pathogens and thus used to treat an eye infection.
Indications and Usage
Moxyfloxacin eye drop is an antibiotic sterile solution belongs to a fluoroquinolone family of medicines known for treating a bacterial infection. This drug is indicated for the treatment of bacterial eye infections like Bacterial Conjunctivitis.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Milflox 5 ml is available in the form of an Eye drop taken through an ocular route that is through an eye. Shake well before use, open the lid and slowly instill this medicines drop by drop, it is recommended to gently close the eyes for one to two minutes after the administration
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, skip the missed dose, if it is too late and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Never take two doses at once.
If you have taken more Milflox Drops into your eyes by mistake or accidently than your physician has prescribed, contact your physician straight away. Remember the overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may lead to harmful effects. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor
Talk to your physician about any health changes you have while taking the medicine. Take Milflox 5 ml Eye Drop exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
Forms and strengths
Moxifloxacin is available in the following forms and strengths:
- Moxif-400 mg tablets
Milflox 0.5%-5 ml eye drops
Do not take Moxifloxacin if:
- You are suffering from glucose 6 phosphate deficiency
- You have Myasthenia Gravis
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant.
- You have jaundice
- You have any kidney problem
- You are allergic to any of the components of the Eye drop
Warnings and precautions
Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml contains the active ingredient Moxifloxacin, which is a quinolone antibiotic used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. The Eye Drop may cause dizziness and if you take it with alcohol as it may cause harmuful effects. Therefore, it is safe to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment with Milflox. It is obtainable from reliablerxpharmacy.com in 5 ml strength. Buy Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml Eye Drop online at a much lower price.
Moxifloxacin Eye Drop may cause serious side effects including:
- Soft Contact Lenses. Soft contact lenses may cause you harmful side-effect like an eye infection, irritation, or burning sensation, therefore do no wear contact lenses while using this drug
- Ocular Surgery. If the patient had an ocular surgery, then using this medicament in this condition may worsen the condition. Therefore, consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Eye Infection. The drug may cause inflammation of your eye if taken in this condition. Therefore, avoid using this medicament if the patient is suffering from an eye infection due to flu.
- Diabetes. This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Common side effects that may occur while applying Mixofloxacin Eye Drop include:
- Blurred vision
- Bitter, sour or unusual taste
- Foreign body sensation may occur
- Headache is one of the common side effect that may occur
- Ocular pain
- Ocular discharge
- Burning sensation in the eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Itching in the eyes
- Eye discharge
- Dry mouth
- Eye fatigue
- Lid margin crusting, or sticky sensation
- Swelling of face, tongue, and throat
- Eyelid skin darkening
- Iris color change
Tell your physician if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
- Nonsteriodal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your physician every time you get a new medicine.
Milflox0.5% - 5 ml is the L-isomer of the racemate, ofloxacin, a quinolone antimicrobial agent. Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic that belongs to the fluoroquinolone broad spectrum antibiotic active against gram positive and gram negative bacteria and stops the formation of bacterial DNA by hindering its cell division process. It acts on the DNA gyrase enzyme and stops the separation of bacterial DNA. This way, it stops the generation process of bacterial DNA and causes death of bacteria.
It should be stored:
- Away from children and pet
- In a cool dry place at room temperature
- Do not refrigerate this drug
Milflox 5 ml is manufactured by Sun Pharma, a popular pharmaceutical company.