|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.53||US$ 16.56||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.55||US$ 33.11||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.54||US$ 49.67||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Zonegran|
Description of the drug
Zonisamide is the main active ingredient present in Zonisep – 100 mg Tablet. it is an oral anticonvulsant drug or antiepileptic drug, prescribed for the treatment of partial fits, generalized tonic-clonic fits, bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia along with various other mental disorder.
Indications and Usage
Zonisamide is used to treat certain types of fits partial seizures due to involvement of only one side of brain, which usually do not affect the entire body and where the individuals are conscious even during the seizure.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Zonisep is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimetime it may be poisnous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Zonisamide is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Zonisep – 100 mg Tablet
- Zonisamide should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant women, or to whom who are planning to get pregnant in near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Zonisamide cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Zonisep -100 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe metabolic acidosis problem must tell your doctor befor taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor befor taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of hepatic impairement, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Pateints who are having past episodes of depression or a suicidal thoughts, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Pateints having sick sinus syndrome or a vertigo, should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the old aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Changes in appetite
- Unusual weight gain
- Worsening seizures
- Low blood pressure
- Nose bleed
- Painful urination
- Unexplained thirst
- Difficulty in breathing
- Easy bleeding
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Zonisamide:
- Birth control pills
- Valproic acid
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Zonisamide.
Zonisep comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Zonisamide. Zonisamide is an anticonvulsant that belongs to a group of medicines called sulfonamides. It works by decreasing abnormal electrical activity in the brain.
Zonisamide tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep these tablets opened
Zonisep – 100 mg tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharma. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Zonisep – 100 mg Tablet online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : DiamoxActive Ingredients : AcetazolamideSold Out
Generic For : MinocinActive Ingredients : Minocycline HCL
Generic For : Depakote ERActive Ingredients : Divalproex Sodium
Generic For : -Active Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : Lotus Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock PA+++UVA SPF 40 UVB 100gmActive Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : TadalafilActive Ingredients : Tadalafil25% OFF