|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Capsules||US$ 0.16||US$ 4.82||
|60 Capsules||US$ 0.16||US$ 9.64||
|90 Capsules||US$ 0.16||US$ 14.46||
|US Brand Name||Diamox|
Iopar SR 250 mg is a prescription medicine used to treat glaucoma (an eye condition) by reducing the pressure within the eye. It contains the active ingredient acetazolamide, which reduces the pressure within the eye. If the pressure within the eye is excessively high, it can damage your eyesight. Acetazolamide for glaucoma is generally indicated in adults and older people.
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Swallow the capsules with a glass full of water. Do not chew or crush the capsules. The dose varies from one person to another, depending on the condition. Some people may require smaller doses, especially when taking other capsules or medicines. Also, if you are an elderly individual, you may need less than the usual dose. The usual recommended dose is 250 mg once or twice a day. Iopar SR capsules are not intended for administration in children.
Iopar 250 mg capsules are not intended for use in children. Speak to your doctor before taking these capsules In case any of the following applies to you:
– Have you ever had suicidal thoughts
– Feel abnormal sleep during the day
– Have you ever had any blood disorders
– Have you ever been treated with sulphonamide or acetazolamide before
– Have you ever had kidney problems such as kidney stones or problems passing urine
– Are over the age of 65 years old
– Have diabetes or problems with your blood sugar level
– Are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying for a baby
Certain medications may interfere with other medications, especially with the following:
– Folic acid,
– antidiabetic medicines,
– blood thinners,
– medicines to treat heart failure
– blood pressure medicines
– medicines for urinary tract infections
– Medicines to treat severe mental health problems
– Medicines used as stimulants
– Medicines used to treat acidity
– Medicine used to suppress the immune system
Iopar sustained-release capsules should not be taken if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, especially in the first trimester. Breastfeeding mothers may take it, but only under medical supervision.
One shouldn’t drive or operate machines while taking a Iopar standard-release tablet. The capsules may make you feel drowsy, tired, or confused and can cause distant objects to appear blurred.
The most common side effect associated with the use of Iopar SR is headache. Other side effects include tiredness, dizziness, and taste changes. Ensure you read the prescription carefully with your medicines and let your healthcare provider know if you are concerned with side effects that don’t resolve. In such a case, your doctor may adjust your medicine and try a different medicine.