|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.06||US$ 1.68||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.06||US$ 3.36||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.06||US$ 5.06||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Tegretol|
Description of the drug
Carbamazepine is the main active ingredient present in Zeptol – 100 mg Tablet. It is an oral anticonvulsant drug that belongs to a class of medications called phenyltriazines, prescribed for the treatment of partial fits, generalized tonic-clonic fits, bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia along with various other mental disorders.
Indications and Usage
Carbamazepine is used to treat partial seizures, types of fits (epilepsy). It is also used to relieve a painful condition of the face called trigeminal neuralgia. Also used to control serious manic depression when another medicine (lithium) fails.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Zeptol is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose to compensate the missed one.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Carbamazepineis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Zeptol – 100 mg Tablet
- Zeptol – 200 mg Tablet
- Zeptol CR – 200 mg Tablet
- Zeptol CR – 400 mg Tablet
- Carbamazepine should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- This medication should not be given to the children who are under 16 years of age
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Carbamazepine cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Zepto l-100mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of hepatic impairment, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having past episodes of depression or a suicidal thought, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients having sick sinus syndrome or a vertigo, should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have problem of uneven heart rate or a fast or slow heart rate, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Changes in appetite
- Unusual weight gain
- Worsening seizures
- Low blood pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
- Easy bleeding
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Carbamazepine:
- Birth control pills
- HIV or AIDS medicines
- Valproic acid
- Cancer medicines
- Thyroid medicines
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Carbamazepine.
Zeptol comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Carbamazepine. Carbamazepine belongs to a class of medications called as anticonvulsants. It works by stabilizing the electrical activity of your brain and control fits, pain and serious manic depression.
Carbamazepine tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open
Zeptol – 100 mg is manufactured by Sun Pharma limited. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Zeptol – 100 mg Tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.