|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 5.50||US$ 5.5026%US$ 7.48||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 5.50||US$ 16.5026%US$ 22.44||
|5 Tube/s||US$ 5.50||US$ 27.5039%US$ 44.92||
|US Brand Name||Voltaren|
|Generic Name||Diclofenac Gel BP|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Ind. Ltd, India|
Description of the drug
Diclofenac is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Volini Gel (30 gm) Gel. It is a topical Gel belongs to the class of NSAID or non steroidal anti inflammatory drug that reduces the pain and inflammation causing substances in the body.
Indications and Usage
Volini Gel Gel is a NSAIDS drug which is usually prescribed in the treatment of painful conditions of joints, lower back pain, sprains or bone fractures, inflammation of joints such as frozen shoulder, gout, pain and swelling following skeletal muscle, dental and other minor surgeries. It is also used in treatment of migraine.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose must be decided according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Volini Gel is available in the form of a Gel, to be applied topically on the skin surface. Apply a enough Gel to cover a affected area of the skin and rub it well, for better result, wash and clean the affected area with soap and water before applying this drug. Use this drug application as directed by your doctor.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, it may be poisonous and dangerous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
TDiclofenac is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Volini Gel (30gm) Gel Tube
- This drug should not be used in patients who are having any kind of known allergic reaction to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Diclofenac gel cannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Volini Gel Gel online, go through each an every details about this medicament.
- Patient who is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem then, should consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- During pregnancy, it is safe to avoid this medication, it may effect the unborn child.
- Lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patients is suffering from asthma, then you must consult your doctor before taking this medication.
- Patients who have a history of a stomach ulcers or bleeding, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- This drug is intended for external use only, It should no to be taken orally.
- Avoid dressing or wrapping of the effected area
- This drug is not suitable, if the patient is having any blood problem
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Avoid applying this medication to a normal skin.
- Do not apply this medication near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membrane.
- Never use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or resists for a long time.
- Renal dysfunction
- Stomach ulcer
- Epigastric pain
- Toxic epidermal nacrolysis
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning off your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Diclofenac Gel:
- Diuretics like hydrochlorothiazide
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Volini Gel Gel.
Volini Gel (30 gm) Gel comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Diclofenac. It belongs to group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by blocking the production of a certain chemical substance in the body that causes pain, fever, and inflammation.
Volini Gel Gel should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug out in open.
Volini Gel Gel is manufactured by Ranbaxy. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company recently it is acquired by Sun pharma.You can easily buy Volini Gel - (30 gm) Gel online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.