|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.77||US$ 23.17||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.77||US$ 46.35||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.77||US$ 69.52||
|US Brand Name||Lysteda|
|Generic Name||Tranexamic Acid|
Description of the drug:
Trenaxa 500 mg contains Tranexamic Acid as the main active ingredient. This drug helps in prevention of loss of excessive blood from the body. Doctors prescribe this medication to patients suffering from trauma, surgery and different complication related to haemophilia and heavy menstrual blood flow.
Indications and usage:
Tranexamic Acid belongs to a class of antifibrinolytic drugs and it exerts its action by preventing the breaking down of blood clot. This drug is actively involved in reducing the excessive blood flow caused due to injury and other medical complications. Tranexamic acid is used for the treatment of patients with traumatic bleeding, menstrual bleeding, and surgeries like cardiac bypass and tooth extraction.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is two to three 500 mg tablets three times a day. This medication can be consumed with or without food.
Please contact your doctor before giving this medicine to patients below 12 years of age. The dose should be adjusted gradually within a period of one to two weeks, but after taking advice from your doctor. However, do not exceed a normal dose of more than 4000 mg dose per day.
-Mode of administration:
This drug is available in the form of a tablet and therefore, should be consumed orally. It should be consumed with sufficient amount of water.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Tranexamic Acid drug is available in the form of a tablet and under the following strengths:
- Trenaxa – 500 mg
You can buy Trenaxa 500 mg tablets online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Tranexamic Acid is known to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Hypoglycaemic patients
- Hypersensitive reactions
- During last trimester of pregnancy
- Lactating women
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Tranexamic Acid has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- You should get a regular check-up done for a proper renal and excretory system. This drug can alter the functioning of kidneys and excretory system
- Please consult your doctor before taking Tranexamic Acid along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Please use this drug as prescribed and instructed. Any alteration in the dosage without informing your doctor can cause severe side effects
- Avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages if you are taking this medicine. If alcohol is consumed along withTranexamic Acid drug it may alter the effectiveness of the drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking may cause an increase in the metabolism of your body if you are already taking this medicine
- If you are suffering from complications related to nervous system please take this medicine under strict supervision of your doctor. Trenaxa 500 mg drug can cause adverse effects in case of brain disorders
- Avoid driving and using complex machinery immediately after consuming this medication. Trenaxa drug has a tendency to make you dizzy and sleepy
- When you buy Trenaxa 500 mg drug from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com make sure to prepare a note of all the above instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
This drug has been reported to cause severe side effects like:
- Change in vision
- Stomach pain
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fluctuation in blood sugar level
- Bleeding nose
- Abnormal stools
- Loss of appetite
- Fever and insomnia
- Skin problems
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Mood swings
- Allergic reactions
- Kidney problems
Several drugs which are known to interact and interfere with the working mechanism of Tranexamic Acid are:
- Anticoagulants like warfarin and heparin
- Birth control pills
Tranexamic Acid is the main active ingredient present in the drug Trenaxa 500 mg. This drug is derived from the amino acid Lysine. It inhibits the binding of plasmin protein and fibrin protein which are the two important components responsible for blood clotting.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
This drug is manufactured by one of the leading transnational pharmaceutical company, Macleods Limited. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.