|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.40||US$ 11.92||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.40||US$ 23.84||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.40||US$ 35.75||
|US Brand Name||Parlodel|
|Generic Name||Bromocriptine Mesylate|
Description of the drug
Bromocriptine Mesylate is the main active ingredient present in Proctinal– 1.25 mg Tablet. Bromocriptinemesylate is an ergot derivative with potent dopamine receptor agonist activity. Bromocriptinemesylate is a non-hormonal, non-estrogenic agent that inhibits the secretion of prolactin in humans. It is used either alone or with other medications to treat certain conditions caused by a hormone imbalance in which there is too much prolactin in the blood.
Indications and Usage
Bromocriptine is used to treat Parkinson’s disease, which is a brain disorder with abnormal body movements. It is also used to treat hormonal problems such as excessive or abnormal breast milk production, fertility and polycystic ovary syndrome, a health problem that can affect woman's hormone levels, periods, and ovulation), high levels of a chemical such as prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), and acromegaly (abnormal and excess growth of hands, feet and face in middle aged adults caused by excess production of growth hormone). Additionally, it is also used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition, therefore, it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Proctinal is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time.If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Bromocriptine Mesylate is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Proctinal– 1.25 mg Tablet
- Proctinal– 2.5 mg Tablet
- Proctinal– 5 mg Tablet
- Bromocriptine Mesylate should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
- Do not take this medicine if you are suffering from a severe migraine problems.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Bromocriptine Mesylate cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Proctinal-1.25 mg online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation.
- If you are having a certain bowel disorders, then you should take the consultation of your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Patients receiving chemotherapy, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If you are having a constipation or a stomach ulcer, then before taking this medicament consult your doctor.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Weight loss
- Stomach cramp
- Leg cramp
- Hair loss
- Dry mouth
- Blocked nose
- Unexpected bruising
- Feeling sick
- Discolored urine
- Eye irritation
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Bromocriptine Mesylate:
- Anti deppressants
- Sleeping pills
- Blood pressure medicine
- Migraine medicine
- Anxiety medicines
Inform your doctor about your past medical history details and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of BromocriptineMesylate.
Proctinalcomprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Bromocriptine Mesylate. It belongs to the class of drugs known as dopamine agonist. It increases the release of dopamine in the brain, which helps in movement disorder and also decreases the levels of prolactin and growth hormone. This is how it cures hormone related problems.
Bromocriptine Mesylate should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze this medicine. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Tabletopened
Proctinal– 1.25 mg is manufactured by GalaxoSmithKline pharmaceuticals, India. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Proctinal– 1.25 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.