|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 27.00||US$ 27.23||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 27.00||US$ 81.68||
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 27.17||US$ 163.36||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Patanol|
|Manufacturer||Alcon Laboratories Inc|
Description of the drug
Olopatadine is the main active ingredient present in Olopat– 5mlEye Drop, itis an Opthalmic Solution, which has an anti- allergic drug that is given in allergic conditions like itchy, red or watery eyes. It is available in the form of ophthalmic solution or in the form of eye drops. Olopatadine eye drops relieve the eye symptoms of hay fever by inhibiting the histamine action in the body.
Indications and Usage
Olopatadine is used to treat seasonal allergic conjunctivitis (and inflammation [itching, redness and swelling] of the conjunctive of the eye) caused due to pollens, dust, animal fur and other allergens. Olopatadine may also be used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, hives, and itch associated with skin diseases.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Olopat is available in the form of aEye Drop to be taken through an ocular route that is through an eye.It is advised to shake well before use, then open the lid and slowly instill the few drops ofthis medicines, after that gently close the eyes for one to two minutes so that eye drops get absorbed well. Close the lid tightly after use.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose to compensate the missed one.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Olopatadineis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Olopat– 5mlEye Drop
- Olopatadine should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- This drug should not be used by children who are less than 3 years of age.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Olopatadine cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Olopat -5ml Eye Drops online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of slow heart rate, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a weak immune system or having a Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), must inform your doctor regarding this problem before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a cancer should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have an imbalance acid base balance in your body, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who wear soft contact lenses should avoid using this drug, it may harm you.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older age people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Runny nose
- Body ache
- Yellow discoloration of an eye
- Dark color urine
- Easy bleeding and bruising
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Olopatadine. Co- administration of any other eye may cause serious drug interaction therefore, it is safe to consult your doctor regarding your medical history so that any harmful effect will be avoided.
Olopat comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Olopatadine. It belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. Olopatadine is an antiallergic medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses.
Olopatadine Eye Drops should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Olopat– 5ml Eye Drop is manufactured by Alcon Laboratories Inc. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company.You can easily buy Olopat– 5mlEye Drop online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : ValnacActive Ingredients : Betamethasone Valerate
Generic For : Acnelak CL ZActive Ingredients : Clindamycin and Zinc AcetateSold Out
Generic For : LanoxinActive Ingredients : Digoxin
Generic For : ApresolineActive Ingredients : Dihydralazine SulphateSold Out
Generic For : GaramycinActive Ingredients : Gentamycin Sulph.Sold Out
Generic For : UlravateActive Ingredients : HalobetasolSold Out
Generic For : SkelaxinActive Ingredients : Metaxalone