|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.06||US$ 1.68||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.06||US$ 3.35||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.06||US$ 5.03||
|US Brand Name||Flagyl 200 mg|
|Manufacturer||J.B. Chemichals Pvt. Ltd.|
Description of the drug
Metronidazole is an active ingredeint present in Metrogyl 200 mg. It is mainly used to treat bacterial infections and infections caused by any other organisms in different parts of the body. You can buy Metrogyl 200 mg online also.
Indications and Usage
In case of any infection caused by bacteria or any other organisms in different parts of the body the drug can be used. It is an antibiotic that belongs to a group of medicines called nitroimidazoles.
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dose depends upon the severity of the condition, your medical condition and response to treatment. It is advisable to take the medicine at the same time and in the prescribed quantity each day for maximum effectiveness. For treating infections, the medicine is ideally prescribed for 7 days. However, the duration may vary depending on the condition you are being treated for.
-Method of Administration
The medicine is to be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water. Taking the medicine with or immediately after food will lessen the chance of a stomach upset.
In case you have missed a dose, then you must take the dose as soon as you remember. If it is close to your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your original schedule.
The medicine should be taken only in the prescribed quantity. Any overdose of the medicine can result in several side effects. You must get emergency medical help as soon as possible in case of overdose.
Forms and Strengths
- Form: Tablet
- Strength: 200 mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to the main ingredient metronidazole or to any other ingredient of the drug.
- It is advisable not to drink alcohol during the prescribed period of the medicine as it may lead to several side effects.
- Even after you feel better after taking the medicine for few days you must not stop taking the medicine and continue the medicine till the prescribed period unless otherwise mentioned by your doctor.
- The medicine should be used only for the purpose mentioned and not for any other purpose.
- You must not share the medicine with anyone else even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- Be careful while doing any activity there requires alertness such as driving or operating any heavy machinery as taking the medicine may lead to confusion, dizziness or hallucinations in some people.
Some of the common side effects are:
- Inflamed tongue and mouth
- Vaginal thrush
- Stomach cramps
- Stomach discomfort
- Pain when passing urine
- Nasal congestion
- Dryness of the vagina
- Loss of appetite
- A metallic, unpleasant taste
- Joint pain
- Unusual urination patterns
- Skin rashes, flushing, itching
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Eye problems including double vision or blurred vision
It is important to tell your doctor about your current medicine or if you are allergic to any medicine so as to avoid any drug interaction. Some medicines that may be affected by Metrogyl are:
Anticancer drugs such as carmustine, 5-fluorouracil or cyclophospamide
- Lithium are any other anti-depressant
This is not a complete list of medicine that may interact. There may be other medicines as well.
The active ingredient in Metrogyl is metronidazole which is mainly used in treating certain infections that is caused by bacteria and other organisms in different parts of the body. The medicine mainly works by stopping or killing the growth of bacteria and other organisms that are causing these infections.
The medicine should be stored in a cool and dry place away from heat, light and moisture. It should also be kept away from children.
It is manufactured by Alphapharm Pty Limited. You can easily buy Metrogyl 200 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.