|Price Per Pill or Unit
|US$ 15.0023%US$ 19.50
|US$ 30.0023%US$ 39.00
|US Brand Name
|Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide
Persol Gel, 5% 30gm, is an antibacterial gel, used to treat mild and moderate acne. This form of the drug is applied topically to the affected area. It works by reducing and killing the causative agent, making the skin dry and peel, curing mild and moderate acne. Benzoyl Peroxide is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Persol Gel. The active constituent is an antibacterial drug that helps treat mild to moderate acne. It usually takes a few weeks to cause improvement in the appearance. Sometimes acne may get worse before they get better. However, with correct and regular usage, your skin will get clearer. The medicine will uplift your confidence as your skin condition eventually improves.
Persol Gel 5% is for topical application. The application and duration depend on the severity of acne. Check the prescription for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area, then apply the gel. Be sure to wash your hands even after application. Do not use it if you have eczema or sunburned skin. Avoid wrapping of the affected area. Wash your hands properly before using the gel. Avoid applying this medication to normal skin. Do not apply the product near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membranes.
- Remember that Persol gel 5% cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients.
- Take this drug only when needed during pregnancy; it may harm the unborn baby; therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular check-up.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- This drug may cause severe diarrhoea with other antibiotics; if you develop severe diarrhoea while taking this medication, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, as older adults may be more sensitive to this drug's side effects.
- Topical Benzoyl peroxide is intended for external use only, no to be taken orally.
If the patient has reported any allergic reaction in the past with any food, dyes, or medicines, then consult your doctor before applying this medicament.
Using other topical agents with Benzoyl peroxide may show some interactions, so avoid using other drugs while using this or contact your doctor regarding the same. Ask your dermatologist and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with Persol Gel 5%'s effectiveness.
Most side effects of Persol Gel 5% do not require any medical attention and resolves within a few days. Speak to your dermatologist if you develop dry skin, itching, skin redness, skin peeling, stinging sensation, or burning sensation. In most cases, these side effects dissolve within a few days.