|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 7.00||US$ 7.00||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 6.00||US$ 18.0014%US$ 21.00||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 5.00||US$ 30.0029%US$ 42.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Benzagel|
|Generic Name||Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide|
Description of the drug
Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Persol Gel. Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide is an antibacterial drug that helps in the treatment of mild to moderate acne. This medicine is available on our website in a topical gel dosage form that must be applied only after the prescription of the doctor.
Indications and Usage
Persol is an antibacterial gel, used to treat mild and moderate acne. It is used as a bleaching agent, and also whitens the teeth. This form of drug is to be applied topically to the affected area. It works by reducing and killing the causative agent, that makes the skin dry and peel, and, thus cures mild and moderate acne.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Persol is available in the form of a gel, to be applied topically on the skin surface. Apply a enough quantity of Gel to cover an infected area of the skin and rub it well. Wash and clean the affected area with soap and water for better result before applying this drug.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide is available on our website in the following strengths:
- Persol 5 % (20 gm ) Gel
- Persol 2.5 % (20 gm) Gel
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug should not be used in younger patients, who are under 12 years of age
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, having sunburn, eczema, or high blood lipid levels
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxidecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Persol gel online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- This drug may cause a severe form of diarrhea with other antibiotics, if you develop a severe diarrhea while taking this medication, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- This drug is intended for external use only, no to be taken orally.
- If the patient has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes, or medicines, then consult your doctor before applying this medicament
- Avoid wrapping of the affected area
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Avoid applying this medication to a normal skin.
- Do not apply this medication near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membrane.
- Do not use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Mild irritation
Some rare side effect can occur which will be serious:-
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Tightness of chest
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning off your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Persol gel:
- Using other drug with this medicament may show some interactions, so avoid using other drug while using this or contact your doctor regarding the same
- Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Persol gel.
Persol 5 % (20 gm) gel comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide. Persol when applied topically, it kills bacteria and reduces the keratin that is responsible for the growth of acne bacteria, and, thus cures mild to moderate acne.
Persol Gel should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug gout in open.
Persol 5% (20 gm) Gel is manufactured by Wallace Pharmaceutical Private Limited, located in Goa, India. You can easily buy Persol 5% gel (20 gm) online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.