|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.92||US$ 55.0043%US$ 95.87||
|120 Tablet/s||US$ 0.92||US$ 110.0043%US$ 191.74||
|180 Tablet/s||US$ 0.92||US$ 165.0043%US$ 287.61||
|US Brand Name||Kaletra|
|Generic Name||Lopinavir / Ritonavir|
Description of the drug
Lopinavir and Ritonaviris is the active ingredient present in Lopimune 200/50 mg. It is mainly used to treat people with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. You can buy Lopimune 200/50 mg online also.
Indications and Usage
The medicine is a combination drugs containing active ingredient Ritonavir and Lopinavir. It works by blocking a chemical HIV protease which is required for HIV to multiply. The medicine can be prescribed for children and adults above 6 months of age. The medicine
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dose will be fixed by the doctor only after examining you properly and also after understanding the severity of the condition. The dose should be followed as accurately as possible.
-Method of Administration:
The tablet can be taken with or without food with a glass of water. The tablet should not be broken, chewed or crushed. It should be swallowed as a whole. To help the medicine work better take the medicine with food.
It is important to take the missed dose as soon as you can and then continue with the original schedule. Do not take two doses at a time to compensate the missed dose.
In Case of overdose you must seek medical attention immediately.
Forms and Strengths:
- Form: tablet
- Strength: 200/50 mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- If you are allergic to the ingredient Ritonavir or Lopinavir do not take the medicine.
- If you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant tell your doctor about it. The medicine may cause harm to the unborn baby.
- If you are breast feeding your baby you must inform about it to the doctor as the medicine may pass into the breast milk and harm the baby.
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you are suffering from diabetes, frequent urination, hemophilia types A and B or any other medical condition.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines currently so that drug interaction can be avoided.
- You must stay under doctor’s care while taking the medicine and you should not alter the dose without consultation with your doctor.
- It is essential to stock up on the medicine so that there is no discontinuity as it may lead to increase in the amount of virus in your blood which will be difficult to treat later.
- It is advisable to practice safe sex when taking the medicine. Also do not share or use dirty needles.
Some common side effects of the medication include:
- Abdominal pain,
- Feeling tired
The above side effects if continuing for a long time may need medical attention. After taking the medicine some patients may suffer from liver disease. In case of those with liver disease from before, the situation may worsen after taking the medicine. Some patients may also have problems with their pancreas. Some may have large increase in cholesterol and triglycerides. Chances of increase in blood sugar level may also happen in some patients.
The above list is not the complete list of side effects. In case you face any discomfort you must get medical attention immediately.
You doctor should be informed about any medicines that you are taking currently so as to avoid any drug interaction.
The medicine contains the active ingredient Lopinavir and Ritonavir. Both the active ingredients when taken together reduce the amount of HIV in your blood and increases the number of T cells. When the amount of HIV in the blood is reduced, the chance of infection that happens when immunity system is weak is reduced.
Store the medicine in a clean, dry and a cool place. Ensure that it is out of reach of children and pets.
It is manufactured by Cipla an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Lopimune 200/50 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.