|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Doses||US$ 25.22||US$ 25.22||
|2 Doses||US$ 25.22||US$ 50.44||
|3 Pack/s||US$ 23.96||US$ 71.875%US$ 75.66||
|US Brand Name||Flonase|
|Generic Name||Fluticasone Propionate|
Flixonase Nasal spray 50 mcg is an aqueous suspension for topical administration to the nostrils with the help of a metering, atomizing spray pump. Flixonase comprises a medicine known as Fluticasone propionate. It belongs to a group of medicines known as steroids.
- Steroids work to decrease inflammation
- Steroids help lessen the irritation and swelling in the nose
- Steroids also help to relieve sneezing, itching and a blocked or runny nose
- The nasal spray is used to prevent as well as a treat:
- Inflammation in the nose due to seasonal allergies
- Inflammation in the nose due to year-round allergies
It is recommended that you use the nasal spray as per the advice of your doctor. Be sure to consult him/her if you are not sure how to use the product. Refrain from administering to children below the age of 4 years. Do not use it in your eyes. It might take a few days for the medicine to work, so use it even if there is a delay in the results. Use the nasal spray daily.
- The starting dose is 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, preferably in the morning
- The maximum number of sprays you can administer is 8 sprays total in 24 hours (4 sprays in each nostril)
- With improvement in the condition, your doctor may advise you to lower your dosage to one spray in each nostril once a day
- If the symptoms get worse, the dosage may be increased again by your doctor
for children between 4 to 11 years of age. The starting dosage is one spray in each nostril once daily, preferably in the morning. The maximum dose you can use in 24 hours is 4 sprays (2 sprays in each nostril)
Before using the spray, tell your doctor if you are allergic to the ingredients. The drug may contain inactive substances that can lead to allergic reactions or other issues. Before using the medication, acquaint the doctor with your medical history, more so if you have been suffering from any nose problems such as ulcers, injury, surgery, or infections such as herpes eye infection, tuberculosis, or eye problems such as cataracts and glaucoma. Let your doctor know about your exact medical condition and medical history. Even if you plan to purchase Flixonase nasal spray 50 mcg online, firsts peak to your doctor.
Though side effects are uncommon, some people may be allergic to the ingredients and develop some symptoms. It is important to treat the reactions to prevent them from turning into a serious life-threatening problems. Some symptoms include:
- Feeling light-headed or weak
- Severe coughing, wheezing or difficulty in breathing
- Swelling around the tongue, face or mouth
- Redness or rashes on the skin
- Nose bleeding
- Unpleasant taste
- Unpleasant smell
If you experience any of the side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse immediately. Also, contact them if you face side effects that are not listed here.