Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Vastarel|
|Manufacturer||Nicholas Piramal (India)|
Description of the drug:
Trimetazidine is the active ingredient present in Cytogard 20 mg. It is used for symptomatic treatment of stable angina.
Indications and Usage:
- Angina occurs when there is reduced oxygen supply to the cells of the heart due to reduced blood flow. The medicine triggers processes that enhance cellular energy. It works by preserving the myocardial high-energy and makes the oxygen available for the heart cells. It can also be used to treat other conditions. You can buy Cytogard 20 mg online.
Dosage and Administration
The dosage will be determined by your doctor after he or she examines you.
Method of Administration:
The tablet is to be taken by mouth and with food.
In case of missed dose, remember to take the medicine as soon as you remember about it. However, if it is too close to the time for your next dosage, it is best to skip the missed one. Do not take a double dosage of the medicine.
In case of over dosage, get medical help immediately. Some signs of over dosage are wheezing; seizures; fever; chest tightness; bad cough; itching; blue or gray skin color; or swelling of face, tongue, lips, or throat; bruising or bleeding; rash.
Forms and Strengths:
- Form – Tablet
- Strength – 20 mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions:
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicine before he prescribes Trimetazidine.
- Let him also know if you are pregnant or are planning to become one or are breast feeding.
- People who are suffering from kidney problems and who are 75 years of age must be cautious while using Trimetazidine as it can increase the risk of developing side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you have an allergy to any drugs. Inform him about the kind of allergy and the signs of the same such as hives; rash; shortness of breath; itching; cough; wheezing; swelling of lips, face, throat or tongue; or any other signs.
- Trimetazidine may make you feel drowsy and dizzy and affect your ability to engage in activities that require mental alertness such as driving.
Some common side effects of the medication include:
- Low blood pressure
- Itching of skin
- Severe allergic skin reactions
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sleep disorders
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Inflammation of liver
- Swelling of lips and eyes
- Pale red
- Itchy skin rash
- Sometimes it is not safe to take some drugs with other drugs. Taking both together can lead to side effects. Make sure to discuss with your doctor the drugs that you are presently taking before he or she prescribes Trimetazidine so that there are no drug interactions.
- The medicine contains the active ingredient Trimetazidine.
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of reach of the children. Ensure that you do not use medicines that have crossed the expiry date.
It is manufactured by Nicholas Piramal (India) an Indian pharmaceutical company.