|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Bottle/s||US$ 9.46||US$ 9.46||
|2 Bottle/s||US$ 9.46||US$ 18.92||
|US Brand Name||Rogaine|
|Manufacturer||Micro Labs, INDIA|
Coverit 2% 60 ml stimulates hair growth and treats baldness. It is most effective for people who are below the age of 40. Though the drug does not cure baldness completely, it can certainly reduce the pace of receding hairlines. Androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness happens because of androgen imbalance in the body. This causes thinning of hair on the top of the head. Minoxidil, the active ingredient, promotes hair growth when applied consistently and in prescribed doses.
The doctor will recommend the dose after examining you thoroughly. Generally, 20 drops or 1 ml of Minoxidil lotion needs to be applied to the bald area. It is normally applied twice a day or as instructed by your doctor. The desired quantity of the medicine needs to be applied as per the doctor's instruction. The solution needs to be applied to the affected scalp by parting the hair into two parts and applying it evenly. Your hands need to be washed before and after using the lotion, and not more than 2 ml of the lotion is to be applied per day. Apply the lotion carefully to not get in the nose, eyes or mouth.
Applying the medicine each day at the same time reduces the chance of the medicine getting missed. If you missed the dose, you can skip the dose and apply the next dose at the correct time. It is advisable not to double up the dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Minoxidil being a topical solution, the chance of overdose is quite less. However, if you have applied excess lotion and experience discomfort, consult your doctor immediately. When the lotion is applied in excess, it may lead to warmth and redness of the affected area, headaches etc.
Consult your dermatologist before using the medicine for proper guidance and dose.
- Check the expiry date of the medicine before using it.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant before using this drug.
- The drug is to be applied regularly for the best result.
- Do not apply the medicine if you experience allergies, scalp diseases like wounds/cuts or eczema on the scalp, or irritated, damaged or sunburned scalp skin.
- If suffering from any chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, or heart-related problems, consult your doctor before using it.
- The drug should not be used for those below the age of 18.
- Before buying Coverit-2%-60 ml online, it is necessary to check its ingredients.
Let the doctor know about other medicines you are using as they might interact with Minoxidil and cause serious allergic reactions. Also, other topical solutions should be avoided while using Minoxidil solution.
Some common side effects of the medication include:
- Redness and flaking of the skin
- Allergic reactions like breathing problems
- Headache and irritation
- Swollen lips, face and tongue
- Dizziness and light-headedness
- Irregular heartbeat