- It is as safe as Tadalafil.
- It is less expensive.
- It is as effectual as the original Tadalafil.
- It follows the same standards of good manufacturing practices.
Tadalafil vs Apcalis
Apcalis is the generic version of Tadalafil. The product quality and the safety of the both these drugs are same. Tadalafil refers to the first authorized version of the drug. When any pharmaceutical company brings out a generic version of the drug like Apcalis, they have to obtain a patent for it.
What's interesting about Apcalis?
- Apcalis is cheap because the manufacturers of Apcalis do not have to invest any money on marketing, promotion or development. So they can sell the drug at a reasonable rate.
- Apcalis differ in its shape, color, packaging, flavor labeling aspects. But the active ingredient and the product quality is the same as Tadalafil.
- Apcalis can help more people overcome erectile dysfunction because of its low cost.
What Is It Used For?
- It is used to treat erectile dysfunction
- It boosts sexual performance
- It enhances sex drive
- It helps harder erections
- It improves stamina
How Is It Used?
- Apcalis is taken orally.
- Take Apcalis 30 minutes before the sexual activity.
- Apcalis functions best along with sexual stimulation.
Are There Possible Side Effects?
- Back pain
Apcalis: Tips for using the drug
- Let your doctor know your medical history particularly your allergies, penis conditions, anemia, eye problems, blood system cancers, high or low blood pressure etc.
- Apcalis has been known to cause dizziness so care must always be taken before driving or operating machinery.
- Alcohol intake will increase the side effects of the drug. Limit it if possible.
- Elderly people may be more sensitive to the side effects of the drug.
- Apcalis meets the strictest manufacturing guidelines. It is the finest assurance you can ask for while using a drug. So don't walk away from it thinking it's fake. But be smart and save the money, which you make by opting for Apcalis instead of expensive Tadalafil.
The above information is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist, or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of the product is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult your healthcare professional before taking the product.