Note: We do not ship HCG category products to United Kingdom and Australia
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Vial/s||US$ 23.10||US$ 23.10||
|3 Vial/s||US$ 23.10||US$ 69.30||
|5 Vial/s||US$ 23.10||US$ 115.50||
|US Brand Name||Novarel|
|Generic Name||HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)|
Zyhcg or Human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone secreted by women. HCG is made by the cells in a placenta. The hormone supports the normal development of an egg in a woman’s ovary and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation. When a woman cannot produce this hormone in the required amount, then hCG injections are prescribed by physicians to enhance women's fertility. HCG is used in both genders for different reasons. HCG is given along with other fertility drugs to enhance the chance of pregnancy. HCG acts similarly to luteinizing hormone, a chemical produced by the pituitary gland that stimulates ovulation. HCG helps in increasing the production of testosterone and sperm. HCG is used to treat cryptorchidism, a specific birth problem of the testes in children.
HCG is similar to LH, so an HCG shot can cause the egg to mature and be released when there is a mature egg in the ovary. The HCG injection can be used alone or with other medication as per the prescription. The ovulation occurs approximately after 36 hours, allowing your doctor to better time intrauterine insemination or egg retrieval. The correct time to take the injection is when there is a mature egg follicle in the ovary. If the injection is required in vitro fertilization, you will typically get 5000 to 10000 units of hCG. The injection is administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly at a scheduled time determined by a doctor. The best places to inject hCG are as follows:
- Subcutaneous sites- The medication is injected into the layer of fat just under the skin and above your muscles. The sites are the lower abdomen, front or outer thigh and upper arm.
- Intramuscular sites- for some people, it is advised to inject hCG directly into the body’s muscles. The sites are the outer arm and upper outer buttocks.
- Don’t miss the dose or overdose the hCG; if you ever happen to do this, consult your physicians
- If you are injecting yourself, do not use the medication if it has changed colours or the liquids have any particles.
- Do not take hCG during pregnancy.
- Inform your physician about your previous asthma, heart disease, migraine, kidney disease, seizures etc.
- Do not take hCG when you are breastfeeding.
- Interaction with other drugs
- Several drugs may interact with hCG injections, so inform your doctor about all the drugs you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors.
There is the possibility of the appearance of several side effects after taking the hCG injections. Stop using the injection and contact your physicians if you happen to experience the following allergic reaction:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Severe headache
There are chances of developing a condition known as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome after the first treatment cycle. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is a life-threatening condition, and if you experience the given symptoms, consult your doctor as soon as possible:
Severe pelvic pain, swelling of the hands or legs, stomach pain and swelling, shortness of breath, weight gain, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, urinating less than normal.