|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|32 Tablet/s||US$ 1.31||US$ 42.00||
|64 Tablet/s||US$ 1.30||US$ 83.99||
|128 Tablet/s||US$ 1.31||US$ 168.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Diflucan|
Description of the drug
Fluconazole is the main active ingredient present in Zocon DT – 100 mg Tablet. It is an oral drug which has a antifungal properties used to treat various fungal skin infections. It belongs to triazole class of antifungals, well known drug used for various sorts of fungal infections.
Indications and Usage
Fluconazole is used to treat fungal infections of the mouth, throat and food pipe known as oropharyngeal and esophageal candidiasis, abdomen, lungs, blood, female genital infections (like vaginal candidiasis) and other organs. Fluconazole is also used to treat fungal infection of the membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as cryptococcal meningitis or fungal meningitis.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Zocon DT is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Fluconazoleis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Zocon DT – 100 mg Tablet
- Zocon DT – 50 mg Tablet
- Forcan – 200 mg Tablet
- Fluka – 150 mg Tablets
- Fluconazole should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Fluconazole cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Zocon -100 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of slow heart rate, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a weak immune system or having a Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), must inform your doctor regarding this problem before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a cancer should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have an imbalance acid base balance in your body, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older age people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Runny nose
- Body aches
- Yellow discoloration of an eye
- Dark colored urine
- Easy bleeding and bruising
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Fluconazole:
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Fluconazole.
Zocon DT comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Fluconazole. It belongs to a class of antifungals called triazoles. Fluconazole acts mainly by preventing the growth of fungi. It interacts with chemicals inside the fungus and prevents the synthesis of an essential component of the fungal cell membrane (ergosterol); this results in leakage of cellular contents from fungal cell, ultimately killing the fungi.
Fluconazole tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep these tablets opened.
Zocon DT – 100 mg is manufactured by FDC Limited. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Zocon DT – 100 mg Tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.