|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.06||US$ 1.79||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.06||US$ 3.57||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.06||US$ 5.35||
|US Brand Name||Coumadin|
Description of the drug
Warfarin is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Warf 1mg tablet. Warfarin is an anticoagulant agent, used to reduce the clotting ability of the drug
and further formation of a new clots in the body.
Indications and Usage
Warfarin belongs to a class of drugs known as anticoagulants, which prevent the blood to form a clot or further forming of a new clots in the veins and arteries and,
thus reduces the risk of a heart attack. Warfarin is also known blood thinner it helps in free flowing of blood by decreasing the amount of certain substances like
clotting protein and prevent the blood to form a clot that can form in the legs, lungs, brain and heart
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient conditions, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Warf 1 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth with a glass of water,it is advised to take at the same time in which you are taking each day,
with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting,
headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor
Forms and Strengths
The drug Warfarinis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Warf 1 mg
- Warf 5 mg
- Uniwarfin 2 mg
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug should not be given to pregnant and lactating women. This drug may cause fatal effects to an unborn
- Do not use this drug if the patient is having hemorrhagic tendency
- Do not use this drug if the patient is having a malignant hypertension
- Do not use this drug if the patient is having a recent or upcoming surgery of brain, spine, eye or heart
- This drug is not suitable for the younger children
- This drug is not suitable for those patients who are having a low blood volume
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Warfarincannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Warf 1 mg tablet online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Warfarin is broken down by your liver. If you have liver problems, you may have an increased risk of side effects. Consult your doctor regarding the same prior taking
- this medication
- This drug is not suitable if the patient is having any blood disorder like anemia or hemophilia. Consult your doctor regarding the same prior taking this medicament.
- If the patient is having any bleeding problem, then consult your doctor, let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug
- If the patient is having a diabetes, then consult your doctor regarding the same and then use this drug if your doctor allows you to do so
- Avoid using alcohol while taking this drug
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Increases in blood urea
- Hives (urticaria)
- Itching (pruritus)
Some rare side effect can occur may be:-
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden and severe leg or foot pain
- Very rapid and irregular heartbeat, brain attack (stroke)
- Inflammation of the liver
- Reduced number of red blood cells (anemia)
- Reduced number of platelets
- Sudden headache, dizziness or weakness
- Easy bruising or bleeding
- Dark urine
- Little or no urination
- Pain in stomach, back or joints
- Lightheadedness, rapid heart rate or trouble in concentration
- Numbness or muscle weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Warfarin:
- Diuretics eg furosemide.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers (such as ibuprofen, or diclofenac)
- COX-2 inhibitors like celecoxib, etoricoxib
- Other blood pressure lowering medicines it may cause additional reduction in the blood pressure
- ACE inhibitors such as captopril and lisinopril.
- Oral contraceptives
- Vitamin K
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Warf tablet.
Warf 1 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Warfarin. It is an anticoagulant drug used to prevent blood clotting also known as blood
thinner used to dissolve blood clot and formation of a new blood clot and allows free flowing of blood in arteries and veins and thus helpful in reducing the risk of
Warfarin should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the
tablets out in open.
Warf 1 mg tablets are manufactured by Cipla. It is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Warf 1 mg from our
website and have it delivered at your doorstep.