|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 7.00||US$ 7.50||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 6.67||US$ 20.0011%US$ 22.50||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 5.83||US$ 35.0022%US$ 45.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Retin A Cream|
Description of the drug
Tretinion is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in RetinoAC 0.025% (20 gm) Cream. It is a topical antibiotic Creambelongs to the class of Retinoids. It is a vitamin A derivative that treats mild to moderate acne. This drug increases the turnover rate of cells that helps in preventing new pimples.
Indications and Usage
Retino AC Cream is an antibiotic medicines known for treating a bacterial infection and certain protozoal infections and also use to treat other bacterial infection like vaginal infection (Vaginitis). Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A, it reduces the amount of oil, which is released by oil glands of your skin, and helps your skin to rejuvenate itself more quickly. Both the drugs in combination used to treat Acne Vulgaris.
Dosage and Administration
The dose must be decided according to the patient condition,therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Retino AC is available in the form of a Cream, to be applied topically on the skin surface. Apply a enough Cream to cover an infected area of the skin and rub it well, for better result, wash and clean the affected area with soap and water before applying this drug. Use this drug application as directed by your doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause side effects, sometimes it may be poisonous. In any case, of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Retino AC 0.025% (20gm) Cream
- This drug should not be used in patients who are having any kind of known allergic reaction to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug should not be used in patients with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis.
- Do not use this drug if the patient is having inflammation in the intestine.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Tretinoin cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Retino ACCreamonline, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- During pregnancy, it is safe to avoid this medication, it may affect the unborn child.
- Lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- This drug may have a tendency to cause a severe form of diarrhea with other antibiotics, in case you develop a severe diarrhea while taking this medication then, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- This drug is intended for external use only, It should not to be taken orally.
- This drug is not suitable, if the patient is having any blood problem
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Avoid applying this medication to a normal skin.
- Do not apply this medication near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membrane.
- Never use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or resists for a long time.
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning off your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Tretinoin:
- Neuromuscular blockers
- Hydroxyl acid containing products like creams, soaps and shaving gels
- Salicylic acid
- Benzoyl peroxide containing products
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Retino ACCream.
Retino AC 0.025% (20 gm) Cream comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Clindamycin Phosphate and Tretinoin. It is an antibiotic that belongs to the class of linretinoids. Tretinoin is a very active exfoliator that accelerates the skin cycle. Tretinoin acid improves the pigmentation by speeding up the elimination of melanin in the dermis. It also increases collagen levels in the skin cells and improve fine wrinkles. It does not, however, have an effect on deep converges formed on the skin and ice pick scars. This medicine improves the overall skin quality.
Retino AC Cream should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug out in open.
Retino AC Cream is manufactured byJohnson & Johnson. It is an American multinational pharmaceutical company, located in New Jersey, United States. You can easily buy Retino AC - 0.025 % (20 gm) Cream online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.