|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.33||US$ 10.65||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.35||US$ 21.29||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.34||US$ 31.92||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Stalevo|
|Generic Name||Carbidopa , Entacapone and Levodopa|
Description of the drug:
Carbidopa, Entacapone and Levodopa are the active ingredients present in Syncapone (37.5+200+150) mg. You can buy Syncapone (37.5+200+150) mg online.
Indications and Usage:
The drug is prescribed for the treatment of several symptoms of Parkinson's disease including tremors, spasms, muscle stiffness, and weak muscle control.
Levodopa gets converted into dopamine in the brain. Low levels of dopamine lead to the symptoms of the condition. Carbidopa halts the premature breakdown of Levodopa before it can get to the brain and take effect. Entacaope helps enhance the level of Levodopa in the body.
Dosage and Administration
Take the medicines as per the direction of your doctor or as per the information on the medication label. Stick to your doses until the doctor advises otherwise. Take the medicines only till the prescribed time. The drugs contain a patient leaflet. You can read it in order to know everything about the medicine.
The medicine dosage would depend on several factors including sex, age, allergies to drugs and severity of condition among other factors. Your doctor will examine you carefully to prescribe the right dosage for you. Stick to your doctor's advice for the best results.
Method of Administration:
The medicine is to be taken orally. Make sure to drink a lot of water while taking the medicine as it is possible that you become dehydrated while taking it. It can lead to low blood pressure or severe electrolyte imbalance.
In case of missed dose, take it as you remember. However, if it is time to take your next dosage, it is best to avoid the missed one.
In case of over dosage, consult your doctor immediately. Some symptoms of overdose may include weakness, breathing troubles, fainting, loss of coordination or seizures.
Forms and Strengths:
- Form - Tablet
- Strength - Syncapone (37.5+200+150) mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who are allergic to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions:
- Do not take the medicine if you have used an MAO inhibitor such as furazolidone, phenelzine, isocarboxazid, or tranylcypromine in the last couple of weeks.
- Avoid this medicine if you have an allergy to Levodopa, Carbidopa, or Entacapone, or if you have abnormal skin lesions, narrow angle glaucoma, or a history of melanoma (skin cancer).
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you suffer from any medical conditions including high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, or other breathing problems, hormonal disease, liver or kidney disease, an ulcer, glaucoma, or mental illness. It is crucial that you let your doctor know about all the medicines that you are taking at the moment.
- In some cases, it has been found that people who took medicines to treat Parkinson’s disease developed melanoma. Ask your doctor about your individual risks for the same.
- The combination medicine is an FDA pregnancy category C drug. It is not yet known if it can cause harm to an unborn baby if it is used at the time of pregnancy. The drug can pass onto breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. It is good to let your doctor know if you are planning to have a baby soon or are presently pregnant or breast feeding.
- Keep in mind, you may have increased sexual urges while you are taking the medicine. You may also note an increase in other intense urges such as gambling and others. Keep your doctor informed about any such thing. The drug may also cause hallucinations.
- It can many days and months for the drug to begin to show effect and improve the symptoms. For best results, take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor and do not stop taking it without consulting your doctor.
- Make sure to adhere to all the precautions before you start taking the medicine. Discuss all your doubts with your doctor that you may have about the drug.
Some common side effects of the medicine are nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, stomach upset, drowsiness, dry mouth, appetite loss, or sleeping difficulty. Consult your doctor immediately if the side effects get worse or does not go away after some time. The drug can also lead the sweat, saliva or urine to become dark colored. This is harmless; however, it can stain your clothes.
The medicine may lead to some serious side effects, though the likelihood of that happening is rare. Some of the severe side effects include involuntary movements, difficulty swallowing, fainting or falling, stomach or abdominal pain, hallucinations, vision changes, persistent diarrhea, muscle pain, mood or behavior changes, black or tarry stools, or suicidal thoughts.
These are not the only side effects that you may experience. Consult your doctor if you notice any changes.
There are many medicines that can interact with the medicine. Inform your doctor if you use the following medicines: cholestyramine, antibiotics, apomorphine, epinephrine, dobutamine, isoproterenol, isoniazid, metoclopramide, methyldopa, phenytoin, papaverine, blood pressure drugs, probenecid, or antidepressants.
These are not the only drugs. Inform your doctor about all the medicines that you may be taking.
Carbidopa, Entacapone and Levodopa are the active ingredients present in the medicine.
Store it in a cool and dry place.
It is manufactured by Sun Pharma, an Indian pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai.