Roza Gel 30 gm
Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Flagyl Gel|
|Generic Name||Urea, Metronidazole|
|Manufacturer||Orva Pharma, Turkey|
Description of the drug
Urea and Metronidazole are the main active ingredient present in Roza Gel 30 gm tube. It belongs to a class of antibiotics known as nitroimidazoles, used to treat a variety of infections. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria and protozoa.
Indications and Usage
Metronidazole is an antibiotic belongs to a group known as nitroimidazoles. Roza Gel is available in the form of a gel. It is an antibiotic gel, which is used to treat bacterial infections of the vagina, and also used to treat a skin condition called Rosacea (acne Rosacea). Rosacea is a skin condition that causes flushing, redness, and small, lumpy red spots. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria and protozoa. It doesn't treat viral infections and, hence should not be used against vaginal yeast infection.
Dosage and Administration
Metronidazole dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction..
-Method of Administration:
Roza Gel is available in the form of a gel, applied topically on the skin. Wash your hand and the affected area before the application.Dry the skin using a soft towel and apply a thin film over the affected area and Gently rub it into the inflamed skin well.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. An accidental overdose may cause some allergic symptoms. In the case of an overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug is available in the following forms and strengths under the brand name of:
- Roza Gel 30 gm
- Metrogyl Gel 30 gm
Roza Gel should not be used in patients who have shown hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the formulation.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that the gel cannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before you buy Roza Gel 30 gm online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes, or medicines, then consult your doctor before applying this medicament
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- Avoid applying this medication to a normal skin.
- Do not apply this medication near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membrane.
- Do not use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects are:
- Skin irritation
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Metronidazole and urea:
- Lithium derivatives
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Metronidazole and Urea.
Roza Gel comprises of two active pharmaceutical ingredients called Metronidazole and Urea. Metronidazole belongs to a group of nitroimidazole, which is used to treat a variety of infections caused by protozoa. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria and protozoa that kills the causative agent and thus cure infections.
Roza Gel should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug out in open.
Roza Gel is manufactured by Orva Pharma, a multinational pharmaceutical company, located in turkey. You can easily buy Roza gel online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : Advair InhalerActive Ingredients : Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate
Generic For : AugmentinActive Ingredients : Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid20% OFF
Generic For : SumycinActive Ingredients : Tetracycline20% OFF
Generic For : NovarelActive Ingredients : HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)Sold Out