|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 7.50||US$ 7.50||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 6.67||US$ 20.0011%US$ 22.50||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 5.83||US$ 35.0022%US$ 45.00||
|US Brand Name||Retin A Cream|
|Manufacturer||Encube Ethicals Pvt. Ltd|
Tretinoin is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Retino A 0.025% (20 gm) Cream. It is a topical antibiotic cream that belongs to the class of Retinoids. It is a vitamin A derivative that treats mild to moderate acne. It works by increasing the turnover rate of cells that helps in preventing new pimples.
Retino A is available in the form of a cream to be applied topically on the skin surface. Apply enough cream to cover an infected area of the skin and rub it well; for better result, wash and clean the affected area with soap and water before applying this cream. Use this drug application as directed by your doctor.
- Remember that Tretinoin cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Retino A cream online, it is necessary to do thorough research on its ingredients.
- During pregnancy, it is safe to avoid this medication; it may affect the unborn child.
- Lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- This cream may cause severe diarrhea with other antibiotics; if you develop severe diarrhea while taking this medication, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- This formulation is intended for external use only; it should not be taken orally.
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Avoid applying this medication to normal skin.
- Do not apply this medication near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membranes.
- Never use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that bother you or resists for a long time.
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning off your skin