Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Quinoc S|
|Generic Name||Quinine Sulphate|
Description of the drug
Quinine is the main active ingredient present in the drug Kwinil 300 mg. It belongs to a category of medicines known as an antimalarial drugs. It is used to treat a moderate form of Malaria; it doses not treat complicated form and malaria and should not be taken to prevent malaria.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 600 mg twice daily i.e., two tablets a day with sufficient amount of water. This medicine can be given along with the meal as per the recommendation of the doctor. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet but only under the supervision of your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
Kwinil300 mg is available in the form of a tablet, and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Kwinil drug is available in the form of a tablet, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Kwinil – 300 mg
You can buy Kwinil 300 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Kwinil is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Hypersensitive towards the drug
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Eye nerve problem
- Heart rhythm problem
- Renal problems
- Nephric issue
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. The drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking Kwinil along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- If a patient has to undergo surgery, one has to make sure to inform the doctor beforehand. Anesthesia can lead to low blood pressure if the patient is taking this drug
- In case if a patient is suffering from the renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. The drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Kwinil 300 mg. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug
When you buy Kwinil 300 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Kwinil 300 mg drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Stomach cramps or pain
- Behavior change, similar to drunkenness
- Black, tarry stools
- Blood in the urine or stools
- Blurred vision or change in vision
- Cold sweats
- Convulsions (seizures) or coma
- Cool pale skin
- A cough or hoarseness
- Difficulty concentrating
- Excessive hunger
- Fast heartbeat
- Fever or chills
- Lower back or side pain
- Painful or difficult urination
- Pinpoint red spots on the skin
- Restless sleep
- Slurred speech
- Sore throat
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of this medication. Some of these drugs are:
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Aluminum hydroxide
The drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
The mechanism of action of quinine and related anti-malarial drugs is that these drugs are toxic to the malaria parasite. Specifically, the drugs interfere with the parasite's ability to break down and digest hemoglobin. Consequently, the parasite starves and builds up toxic levels of partially degraded hemoglobin in itself.
- Store this medicine at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
Kwinil 300 mg is manufactured by one of the Indian pharmaceutical giants, Intas.