|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.46||US$ 13.86||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.46||US$ 27.72||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.46||US$ 41.58||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Benicar HCT|
|Generic Name||Olmesartan and HCTZ|
Description of the drug
Olmesartan-Hydrochlorothiazide is the main active ingredient present in Olmezest-H 20/12.5 mg tablets. It is an oral combination drug used to lower blood pressure
(hypertension) and helps kidney to eliminate fluid and excessive sodium from the body.
Indications and Usage
Olmesartan-Hydrochlorothiazide is a combination drug, which is an angiotensin II receptor blocker and a diuretic. Olmesartan works by relaxing and expanding the blood
vessel to mediate the free flow of blood to the heart. It is used to treat heart failure condition when the heart is unable to pump the enough blood to the rest of
the body and thus improve the survival after a heart attack and Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic also known as water-pill helps in urination to remove
excessive fluid in the body Olmezest-H sometimes also used to treat kidney disease in people with diabetes and a high blood pressure.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Olmest-H 20/12.5 mg is available is the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth. It is to be taken once a day before or after having a meal and for the treatment
of heart failure twice a day before or after having a meal.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may make you feel Irritable; it may also cause a severe headache, vomiting and many other allergic
symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Olmesartan Hydrochlorothiazide is available in the following strength under the brand name of Olmezest-H:
- Olmezest-H 20/12.5 mg
- Olmezest-H 40/12.5 mg
Olmezest-H 20/12.5 mg should not be used in patients hypersensitive to sulfonamide or other sulfonamide derivatives
Do not take this medicine with Aliskiren in patients those who are having diabetes
This drug is not suitable for those patients having a high level of potassium in his/her blood
Don’t use this drug if the patient is on dialysis
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Olmesartan Hydrochlorothiazide cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Olmezest-H 20/12.5 mg
- tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, this drug is harmful to this condition, so avoid taking it this drug
- If a patient suffered recently with excessive vomiting and/or diarrhea, this drug may worsen the condition therefore, consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause
- dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- If you have a history of stroke or a recent heart attack than consult your doctor before taking this medicine
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Very rapid and irregular heartbeat, brain attack (stroke)
- Inflammation of the liver
- Reduced number of red blood cells (anemia)
- Reduced number of platelets
- Liver function abnormalities
- Muscle and joint pain
- Changes in kidney function
- Flu-like symptoms
- Back pain and urinary tract infection
- Sensitivity to light
- Unexplained weight gain
- Low sodium levels in the blood
- Swelling of hands
- Low level of sugar in the blood
- High level of potassium in the blood
- Increases in blood urea
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Olmezest-H:
- Dofetilide or Ketanserin using these drugs with Valsartan-Hydrochlorothiazide increases the risk of irregular heartbeat.
- Diuretics eg furosemide
- Potassium-sparing diuretics like amiloride, spironolactone or potassium supplements because of the risk of high blood potassium level
- Lithium, which is used to treat some mental disorders
- Non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen
- COX-2 inhibitors like celecoxib, etoricoxib
- Other blood pressure lowering medicines it may cause additional reduction in the blood pressure
- ACE inhibitors such as captopril and lisinopril.
- Aspirin, Cholestyramine because they increase the effect of this drug
- Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Olmezest-H.
Olmezest-H is a combination drug comprise of active pharmaceutical ingredients.Olmesartan in 20 mg strength which is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist (type AT1)
helps in lowering blood pressure, It expands and relax the blood vessel to increase the blood flow to the heart and thus lowers the blood pressure and
Hydrochlorothiazide in 12.5 mg,which is a diuretic that prevents the body from absorbing excessive salt which can cause fluid retention and thus helps in urination.
- It should be stored away from children and pets
- Store in cool dry place at room temperature
- Store away from heat, moisture, and light
- Do not store in the bathroom
Olmezest-H is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Private Limited, Sun Pharma is an Indian multinational company located in Mumbai, India. It is also manufactured by
Unichem Laboratories. You can easily buy Olmeszest-H 20/12.5 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : LipitorActive Ingredients : Atorvastatin70% OFF
Generic For : CiproActive Ingredients : Ciprofloxacin
Generic For : Advair DiskusActive Ingredients : Fluticasone and Salmeterol Inhalation Powder, pre-dispensed BPSold Out
Generic For : SpirivaActive Ingredients : Tiotropium Bromide
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : Salbutamol
Generic For : Glucotrol XLActive Ingredients : Glipizide