|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.30||US$ 9.46||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.30||US$ 18.92||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.31||US$ 28.38||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Alinia|
Description of the drug
Nitazoxamide is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Nizonide 500 mg tablet. Nitazoxanide belongs to a group of medicines known as antiprotozoals. It is an anti-infective drug, used
to treat diarrhea caused by some parasites.
Indications and Usage
Nitazoxamide is an antiparasitic agent. It is indicated for the treatment of certain parasitic infection of the intestine, such as diarrhea caused by Cryptosporidium and Giardia. It works by
stopping the growth of certain protozoa that cause diarrhea.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Nizonide 500 mg is available on our website in the form of a tablet, taken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water, as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or
chew the capsule, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In the case of an overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Nitazoxamideis available on our website, in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Nizonide 500 mg tablet
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Nitazoxamide cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Nizonide 500 mg tablet online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient is having a weak immune system or suffering from HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) in this condition, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- This medicine is not suitable for those patients, who is having a gall bladder problem, consult your doctor regarding the same prior taking this medicine.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Tightness in the chest
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Blurred vision
- Bone pain
- Severe or persistent dizziness
- Swelling of face, mouth, lips, or tongue
- The drug that can alter the pharmacological effect of Nitazoxamide:
- Any other drug either prescribed or non-prescribed drug can cause the drug interaction therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor, let him know about your medicines which you are taking at present.
- Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Nizonide 500 mg tablet.
Nizonide 500 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Nitazoxamide. It is an antiprotozoal drug, used to treat diarrhea. This drug works by interfering the pyruvate ferrodoxin oxidoreductase (PFOR) electron transfer reaction. This reaction is needed for the anaerobic energy metabolism. Nitazoxanide inhibits the energy metabolism process of protozoa and makes it ineffective and cures the infection.
Nizonide 500 mg tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Nizonide 500 mg tablets are manufactured by IND-SWIFT LTD. You can easily buy Nizonide 500 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.