|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Capsule/s||US$ 2.12||US$ 63.60||
|60 Capsule/s||US$ 2.12||US$ 127.20||
|90 Capsule/s||US$ 1.70||US$ 152.6420%US$ 190.80||
|US Brand Name||Sporanox|
Itaspor 100 mg capsules contain active constituent Itraconazole which belongs to a class of drugs known as Itraconazole. The class of medication is called antifungals and is effective in treating infections caused by fungi or yeasts in adults. Itraconazole capsules are useful in treating infections of the mouth or vagina causing thrush
You must take Itaspor 100 mg exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor if you are not sure about the usage instructions associated with the drug. The medicine is available in the form of a capsule. Your doctor may ask you to take the drug after a meal, which helps your body use the medicine. Swallow the capsule with some water. Do not take this antifungal medication if you are pregnant unless your doctor has told you to.
Do not take Itaspor 100 mg if you are allergic to Itraconazole or any other medicine ingredients. Avoid taking the medication if you are pregnant or could become pregnant unless your doctor has told you to. If you are not sure, speak to your doctor before taking the capsules. Talk to your doctor before taking an itraconazole formulation if you have kidney problems, liver issues, or heart disease. Stop taking the antifungal medication and tell your doctor straight away if you experience signs of heart failure. Please lookout for these signs of heart failure:
- if you have had an allergic reaction to another antifungal agent in the past,
- if you have AIDS or any other immunodeficient condition
- Itaspor capsules are not normally given to the elderly. However, doctors prescribe it in special cases.
Itraconazole capsules are not recommended for use in children under the age of 12 years. If you have been prescribed this antifungal drug for more than a month, your doctor may conduct a blood test to check your liver function. Let your doctor know if you are taking any other medication. This includes all the ones you buy without a prescription, vitamins, or herbal supplements. In particular, do not consume the drug if you are taking medicines to treat angina, high blood pressure, hay fever, migraine headache, digestive problems, gout, malaria, cancer, a diuretic, sleep disorders, urge continence or birth control pills.
Discontinue treatment and tell your doctor right away if you notice any unwanted effects. You may need urgent medical treatment if you experience:
- Signs of an allergic reaction include hives, rash, severe skin irritation, swelling of the lips, tongue or other parts of the body. This kind of allergic reaction happens in rare people.
- A feeling of tingling sensation, weakness in your limbs.
- Severe skin disorders with skin peeling, rashes, blistering of the skin, fever, chills, aching muscles, general feeling of not being unwell.
- Lack of appetite, being sick, muscle weakness, yellowing of the skin and whites, unusually dark urine, hair loss. These signs may indicate a liver problem.
- Breathlessness, unexpected weight gain, unusual tiredness, or waking up at night due to shortness of breath.