|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|28 Capsule/s||US$ 2.12||US$ 59.36||
|56 Capsule/s||US$ 2.12||US$ 118.72||
|84 Capsule/s||US$ 2.12||US$ 178.08||
|US Brand Name||Sporanox|
Description of the drug
Itraconalzolethe main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Itaspor 100 mg capsule. Itraconazole is an anti-fungal medicine, it is used to treat various fungal skin infections.
Indications and Usage
Itraconalzole is an anti-fungal drug used to treat various fungal infections such as blastomycin, pulmonary and extrapulmonary histoplasmosis. It kills the fungi by inhibiting the formation of fungal cell membrane and thus cure the fungal skin infections like ringworm, itching, redness and swelling.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Itaspor is available in the form of a capsule taken orally by mouth with a glass of water, it is advised to take at the same time in which you are taking each day, with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Itraconazoleis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Itaspor 100 mg
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug should not be given to patients having a congestive heart failure (CHF), or a history of CHF.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Itraconazole cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Itaspor 100 mg capsule online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If the patient is having low stomach acid (hypochlorhydria), nerve problem or problem with swelling of fluid retention, then consult your doctor about your medical history before starting up with this medication.
- This drug is not suitable if the patient is having an HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection a weakened immune system, or if having any kidney or liver problem. This drug may cause side effect in these conditions, therefore, consult your doctor and tell your medical history and your running medicament before taking this drug
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby, however, untreated seizure is more harmful to pregnant women and to the fetus therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Aggressive behavior
- Personality disorder
- Mental disorder
- Outburst of anger
- Mood swing
- Loss of appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Painful and difficulty in urination
- Blurred vision
- Muscle and joint pain
Some serious side effects that can occur:
- Bloody nose
- Double vision
- Loss of bladder control
- Pain or tenderness around the eye and cheekbone
- Problem with memory
- Sensation of spinning
- Tightness of cheeks
- Lack of concentration
- Trembling or other problems with muscle control and co-ordination
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of itraconazole:
- Levacetyl methadol
- Aldosterone blocker such as Eplerenone
- Lovastatin, Simvastatin
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Itaspor 100 mg capsule.
Itaspor 100 mg capsule comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Itraconazole. It is an azole anti-fungal medicine, used to treat skin infections.It works by inhibiting the formation of the fungal cell membrane that kills the fungus and cures the infection.
Itraconazole should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Itaspor 100 mg capsule are manufactured by Intas Pharmaceutical Limited. It is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, Its headquarter located in Ahemdabad, India. You can easily buy Itaspor 100 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.