Morease 135 mg
Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Colospa|
Description of the drug
Mebeverine is the main active ingredient in the drug Morease 135 mg. This medicine is used to treat symptoms of irritable bowel syndromeand similar issue ssuch as chronic irritable colon, spastic constipation, mucous colitis, and spastic colitis. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a very common condition, which causes spasm and pain in the gut or intestine.
Dosage and administration:
Recommended dose of this drug for adults is initially 135 mg thrice a day. The dosage should be adjusted under the supervision of the doctor. Report your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be consumed along with other medication, but under the strict supervision of your doctor.
Mode of administration:
The medication should be taken as prescribed by your physician. This drug is available in the form of a tablet, and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow it completely.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
If you are taking an additional dose by mistake, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Mebeverine is available in the form of vials and applies to the following strength/s:
- Morease 135 mg
You can buy Morease 135 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Morease 135 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Patients with antibiotic induced colitis
- Inflammatory bowel
- Peptic ulcer
- Paralytic ileus
High environmental temperature
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Morease 135 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases.
- Please consult your doctor before taking this drug along with any other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other serious complications
- In a case, if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and obstruct with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Morease 135 mg drug before taking any laboratory tests. This medication contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels.
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Mebeverine drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and Liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Cephalexin, Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this medication.
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can obstruct with the working mechanism of this drug.
- When you buy Morease 135 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Morease 135 mg drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Abdominal distention
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
Several drugs are reported to obstruct with the working of Morease 135 mg. Some of these drugs are:
Morease 135 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
The intestine is a long muscular tube that food passes down thus it are often digested. If the intestine goes into spasm and squeezes too tightly, you get pain. The manner in which this drug works is by relieving the spasm, pain and alternative symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Store this medicineat room temperature and aloof frommoisture and heat.
- Keep this medicationaway from the reach children and pets.
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine.
- Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Morease 135 mgismanufactured by one of the Indian transnational pharmaceutical company namely Dr.Reddy’s Lab.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : CiproActive Ingredients : CiprofloxacinSold Out
Generic For : Clavam Dry Syrup.Active Ingredients : Amoxicillin and Clavulanate potassium
Generic For : AmoxilActive Ingredients : Amoxycillin
Generic For : LioresalActive Ingredients : Baclofen
Generic For : ParlodelActive Ingredients : Bromocriptine Mesylate
Generic For : Acnelak CL ZActive Ingredients : Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate
Generic For : SkelaxinActive Ingredients : Metaxalone