|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.24||US$ 7.28||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.24||US$ 14.55||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.24||US$ 21.83||
|US Brand Name||Toprol XR|
|Generic Name||Metoprolol Tartrate|
Metolar contains Metoprolol, and a beta-blocker used to treat high blood pressure, fast and irregular heartbeat (cardiac arrhythmias, especially supraventricular arrhythmia), chest pain (angina pectoris), overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism), heart failure, early intervention in heart attack (myocardial infarction) and to prevent migraine attacks. Your doctor may prescribe it in conjunction with diet and regular exercise. It should be best used under the doctor’s supervision.
Metolar is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally with an ample amount of water. Usually, it is advised to take it once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor. The dose will be decided according to the patient’s condition.
- Metolar should not be used in patients allergic to the active ingredient or another component in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women or women planning to get pregnant.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- This medication should not be taken by those who have poor blood circulation.
- Patients with severe asthma must tell their doctor before taking this medication.
- If the patients have a problem with a slow heart rate, let your doctor know before taking this medication.
- This medication should be avoided by those patients who have severe kidney problems.
- Patients who recently had congestive heart failure should consult their doctor before taking this medication.
- Patients with an adrenal tumour should consult their doctor before taking this medication.
- Patients with sick sinus syndrome should avoid taking this medication; consult your doctor.
- Patients suffering from myasthenia gravis should avoid taking this medication and tell their doctor before taking it.
- Patients with an imbalance of acid-base balance in their body then in this condition let their doctor know about their medical condition to avoid harmful effects.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to older people, so use it cautiously in older adults.
The main side effects of Metolar 100 mg are sudden lowering of blood pressure, headache, slow heart rate, dizziness, nausea, and dizziness. These side effects are usually mild and short-lived. To reduce the risk of side effects, your doctor will probably begin and gradually increase treatment at a low dose.