|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.36||US$ 10.70||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.36||US$ 21.38||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.36||US$ 32.07||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Nolvadex|
Mamofen 20 mg lowers the chance of getting breast cancer in high-risk women (Those who are more likely to develop breast cancer). It also lowers the chance of spreading breast cancer in women who had surgery and radiation for DCIS or ductal carcinoma in situ. DCIS is when the growth of cancer cells is only inside the milk ducts. It is issued for breast cancer treatment in women after they have finished early treatment, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. The medicine contains the active ingredient Tamoxifen, which helps keep cancer from spreading to other parts of the body. The anti-cancer drug effectively reduces a woman’s chances of getting new breast cancer. Tamoxifen is equally effective in women and men in treating breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
In general, the usual recommended dose for dose with breast cancer is 20 to 40 mg. Dosages greater than Mamofen 20mg should be given as one 20 mg tablet in the morning and one in the evening. In the case of DCIS, the recommended dose is 20 mg daily for five years. There is no evidence to support the use of Momofen other than for five years. The recommended dose is 20 mg once daily for five years to reduce breast cancer risk.
Do not take Momofen 20 mg if you are pregnant or plan to pregnant while receiving this anti-cancer treatment. Tamoxifen may harm your unborn baby. Use contraceptive measures during the treatment. It takes about two months to clear the anti-cancer drug from your body. It is still not understood if the medicine can pass through your milk and harm your baby. Do not use Mamofen if you are allergic to the drug. If you get pregnant while taking medicine, discontinue treatment and contact your doctor. Taking this anti-cancer drug can lower your chance of getting breast cancer if:
- you ever had a blood clot that needs immediate treatment
- you are taking blood thinners like warfarin
- you are at risk of blood clots
The most common side effects of Momofen 20 mg is hot flashes. Another common side effect is vaginal discharge. A bloody discharge could be a sign of a serious problem. Less common side effects of the drug include:
Changes in your uterus's lining - The symptoms include vaginal bleeding, changes in the monthly bleeding, pain, or pressure in your pelvis. These changes could be an indication of cancer of the uterus.
- Clotting in your veins or lungs- The signs of blood clots are shortness of breath, coughing up blood, sudden chest pain, tenderness, pain or swelling in one or both of your legs.
- Cataracts- Blurry vision is the known symptom of the eye condition.
- Stroke- Stroke can be life-threatening. The symptoms include sudden weakness, confusion, trouble speaking, sudden walking issues, loss of balance, severe headache, trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Liver disease- The symptoms include lack of appetite and yellowing of your eyes and skin.