|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Capsules||US$ 0.50||US$ 14.8725%US$ 19.82||
|60 Capsules||US$ 0.50||US$ 29.7325%US$ 39.64||
|90 Capsules||US$ 0.50||US$ 44.6025%US$ 59.46||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Neurontin|
Description of the drug
Gabapentin is the main active ingredient present in Gabata– 300 mg Capsules. It is an oral anticonvulsant drugs, prescribed for the treatment of partial fits or seizures, peripheral neuropathic pain along with various other mental disorder.
Indications and Usage
Gabapentin is used to treat fits (epilepsy), long standing pain in legs and/or arms caused by damage to the nerves (peripheral neuropathic pain) and disease of trigeminal nerve (trigeminal neuralgia).
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Gabatais available in the form of a Capsules to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimetime it may be poisnous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Gabapentin is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Gabata– 300 mg Capsules
- Gabata– 400 mg Capsules
- Gabata – 600 mg Tablets
- Gabata – 800 mg Tablets
- Gabapentin should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant women, or to whom who are planning to get pregnant in near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- This medication should not be given to the children who are below 2 years of age
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Gabapentin cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Gabata- 300 mg Capsuless online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having genetic liver problem caused by mitochondrial disorder, then you must letl your doctor know regarding this befor taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of hepatic impairement, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a history of cancer then before taking this medicament let your doctor know.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Pateints who are having past episodes of depression or a suicidal thoughts, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Pateints having sick sinus syndrome or a vertigo, should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have problem of uneven heart rate or a fast or slow heart rate, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the old aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Changes in appetite
- Unusual weight gain
- Worsening seizures
- Pain in the right side of the stomach
- Low blood pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
- Easy bleeding
- Thoughts of dying or suicide
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Gabapentin:
- Birth control pills
- Sodium barconate
- HIV or AIDS medicines
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Gabapentin.
Gabatacomprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Gabapentin. Gabapentin belongs to a class of medications called as anticonvulsants. The exact mechanism of action is unknown, however gabapentin treats fits (epilepsy by decreasing abnormal excitement in the brain. It also relieves the pain of peripheral neuropathic pain by changing the way the body senses pain.
Gabapentin Capsules should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Capsules opened
Gabata– 300 mg Capsules is manufactured by Intas Pharma limited. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Gabata– 300 mg Capsules online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.