|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Pack||US$ 18.00||US$ 18.92||
|3 Pack||US$ 18.00||US$ 54.05||
|6 Pack||US$ 18.00||US$ 108.11||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Flovent|
|Generic Name||Fluticasone Propionate|
Description of the drug
The active ingredient of the medicine is Fluticasone Propionate. It is used in the treatment of seasonal and year-round allergic, runny/stuffy nose, itching and sneezing along with several other problems. You can purchase Flomist Nasal Spray-300 - 50 mcg online also.
Indications and Usage
The medicine is mainly used in the treatment of allergic and non allergic rhinitis. It is also used in treating hay fever in adults. It belongs to a group of medications called corticosteroids.
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dosage is usually 1 spray in each nostril once a day for children below the age of 12. In case the symptoms are severe the doses may be increased to two sprays. The maximum number of spray is 4. In case of adults the usual dose is two sprays.
-Method of Administration:
You need to tilt your head first and then place the nozzle of spray on the side of the nose. Press the button to spray the medication while breathing inside the nose. Remove the nozzle and breathe out through the mouth. Repeat the step with the next nostril.
Missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. There should be sufficient gap between two doses. In case the required gap is not there then you must missed the dose and follow the original schedule.
Too much of the medicine can cause discomfort. Hence, an overdose of the medicine should be avoided at any cost. In case of discomfort because of an overdose you must visit any nearest health care centres.
Forms and Strengths
- Form: Nasal spray
- Strengths: 50 mcg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- Do not take the drug if you are allergic to the main ingredient or to any other ingredients of the drug.
- Tell your doctor if you have any problems related to liver, kidney, skin or if you are suffering from any other ailments.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breast feeding your baby.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose and not for any other purpose.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- Visit your doctor if the situation does not improve even after completion of the course.
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Rounded face
- Tongue irritation
- Loss of bone density
- Adreno-cortical suppression
- Pain, burning, irritation or dryness in the inside of the nose
- Feeling that your heart is racing
- Nasal ulceration
- Sinus pain
- Bleeding of the nose
- Hoarseness in voice
This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well.
There are several medicines which may interact with Flomist Nasal Spray and cause several side effects. Here is a list of the medicines which may interact and should not be taken together:
- Ascorbic acid
- “Azole" antifungal (Ketoconazole, Voriconazole, Itraconazole)
This is not a complete list of medicine that may interact. There may be other medicines as well.
The active ingredient of the drug is Fluticasone Propionate. It contains steroids that work by decreasing the discomfort that is caused by inflammations, allergy and immune system responses.
The medicine is to be stored in a cool and dry place away from heat, light, and moisture.
The manufacturer of the medicine is Cipla, a renowned pharmaceutical company.