Description of the drug
Finasteride is the active ingredient present in Finpecia 1mg. With the use of this drug, male pattern baldness problems can be treated to a large extent. You can buy Finpecia 1mg online too.
Indications and Usage
Androgenic alopecia which is a male pattern hair loss is very common amongst men and effects about 70% of the male population. The balding is usually identified by hairline recession at the temples and vertex balding. The drug is also used in case of benign prostate hyperplasia or BPH. The medicine works on both hairline and crown area. However, most of the effects can be seen in the crown area.
Dosage and Administration
Usually the recommended dose is one tablet each day. However, it is best to consult a doctor who will decide on the dose after examining you thoroughly. It is advisable not to take more or less than the quantity that has been prescribed. The medicine is usually prescribed for a period of three months. To see the results one needs to take the medicine regularly for the specified period.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine is to be taken with a glass full of water. It can be taken with or without food.
Take the dose that you missed immediately when you remember. However, if it is close to the next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with the original schedule.
Visit the nearest healthcare centre or call you doctor in case of overdose.
Forms and Strengths
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- Visit a doctor and tell him about all the medicines that you are taking currently so that there is no interaction.
- Let the doctor know if you are allergic to Finasteride. He should also be informed if you suffer from any bladder muscle disorder, liver disease or are unable to urinate. Before buying Finpecia 1 mg online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast feeding your baby, you should not consume the medicine as it may harm the baby. It is best to seek advice from the doctor regarding this.
- The tablet should not be crushed or broken.
- You must continue with the prescribed period of time so that hair growth can take place.
- In case the condition persists or worsen even after taking the medicine for long, fix an appointment with the doctor to find out the possible causes and remedies.
Some common side effects of the medication include:
- Headache runny nose
- Swelling in your hands or feet
- Rashes or itching
- Pain in testicles
- Nipple discharge
- Skin rash.
- Swelling or breast tenderness
- Breast lumps
- Swelling of face or lips
- Difficulty in swallowing or breathing
Ask your doctor for a full list of medicine that might interact with Finasteride as they may interfere with the drug and can lead to serious health hazards. The following drugs may interact with Finasteride:
- St john’s Wort
- Fish oil
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Finpecia 1 mg.
The medicine contains the active ingredient Finasteride, which reverse the balding process by blocking the formation of DHT hormone. The decrease in the level of DHT in the blood reverse the effect of pattern hair loss and balding.
The medicine should be stored in a cool and dry place away from the reach of children.
It is manufactured by Cipla an Indian pharmaceutical company.