Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Bio E|
|Generic Name||Vitamin E|
Description of the drug:
Bio E 400 mg drug contains the synthetic analogue of Vitamin E produced in adequate amount in the body. Vitamin acts as an antioxidant and thus it plays major role in protecting the genetic material of the body from damage against the free radicals. Vitamin E belongs to a class of fat soluble vitamins which is also otherwise classified as tocopherols and tocotrienols.
Indications and usage:
This drug is advised by doctors for patients suffering from gastrointestinal disorders and severe conditions like inability to absorb the Vitamin E from the dietary intake. Vitamin E also relieves the complication where the food is not able to move down the gastrointestinal tract smoothly while swallowing which is otherwise also called as dyskinesia.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults should be prescribed depending on the medical condition. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Vitamin E is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Vitamin E drug is available in the form of a tablet and is applicable to the following strength:
- Bio E – 400 mg
You can buy Bio E – 400 mgtablets online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Bio E – 400 mgdrug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic reactions
- New born babies
- Pregnant women during last trimester ( should be consumed under strict supervision of the doctor)
- Lactating women ( should be consumed under strict supervision of the doctor)
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Vitamin E has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Vitamin E along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Vitamin E before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels.
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Vitamin E can have an adverse effect on kidneys and heart.
- When buy you Vitamin E online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Vitamin E drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Frequent chills
- Body pain
- Skin problems
- Skin edema
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Breathing difficulties
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic outburst
- Cough and cold
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Vitamin E. Some of these drugs are:
- Herbal products
- Other vitamin supplements
- Mineral oil
Bio E 400 mg drug contains Vitamin E as the main active ingredient. Vitamin E because of its antioxidant effect can be used for the biosynthesis of heme proteins, cellular functions like proliferation and respiration. It provides a reductive atmosphere within the cell which prevents the damage of cell that is caused due to peroxide ions.
Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Bio E 400 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global company Dr. Reddy Laboratories Limited. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.