|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 11.83||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 23.65||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 35.47||
|US Brand Name||Lodine|
Description of the drug:
Etodolac is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Etova 400 mg. This drug belongs to a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug or NSAID. Etova has been clearly approved by the Food and Drug Administration on the list of most essential medication list. This drug effectively helps in relieving the intense pain and functions by inhibiting the production of some natural products from the body that causes inflammation.
Indications and Usage:
Etodolac drug is used for the treatment of intense pain, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage and administration
The initial recommended dose of this drug for adult is 400 mg every 6 to 8 hours every day. Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there will fine detailed instructions there. In the case of any queries, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Method of administration:
Etovais manufactured in the form of a tablet, and it can easily be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. It can be consumed either with a meal or without a meal. The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better.
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects.It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Etova is available in the form of a tablet and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Etova – 400 mg
Etova can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
Warnings and precautions:
- Avoid using Etova drug if you are allergic to any ingredient of this drug. It is very necessary to take a test dose of this medicine
- Please provide your doctor with the detail of all your medical background. Take the medicine according to the instruction of your doctor
- Please inform your doctor if you taking this drug and have to undergo bypass surgery
- This drug being a NSAID can increase the risk of heart attack. So, do not take this medicine if you have already survived heart attack
- Avoid smoking if you are already taking this medicine. Smoking can work against the effectiveness of this drug
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages if you are advised to take this drug. Alcohol may alter the working mechanism of this medication
- If you are breast feeding a child, please do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor. This drug can pass through the milk in the child’s body
Common side effects of using this drug are:
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Stomach problems
- Change of vision.
Etova can also cause dizziness. If you feel dizzy, avoid driving or take part in any physical or mental activity in which you need to be alert.
Using Etova drugs along with some of the medications can lead to severe complications. Some of the drugs with which Etova is known to interact are:
- Birth control pills
- Water pills
Always consult your physician and pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, which are not prescribed such as herbal tonics, supplements, and medications.
Etodolac is a primary active ingredient of Dexona drug is a synthetic mimic of glucocorticoids. Etodolac has highly anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic effects. This drug is known to inhibit the working mechanism of the enzyme related with inflammatory effect like prostaglandin synthetase. You can easily buy Etova 400 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at an absolutely lowest price.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Etova is manufactured by IPCA Pharmaceuticals, which is a global healthcare company.