|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|4 + 4 Tablet/s Extra||US$ 2.85||US$ 11.40||
|20 + 20 Tablet/s Extra||US$ 1.65||US$ 33.0027%US$ 45.00||
|40 + 40 Tablet/s Extra||US$ 1.55||US$ 62.0029%US$ 87.00||
|50 + 50 Tablet/s Extra||US$ 1.52||US$ 76.0030%US$ 108.00||
|US Brand Name||Suhagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Suhagra 100 mg
An inability to create erection is called erectile dysfunction or ED. Many men face this issue during their sexual intercourse with their partners. Dissatisfaction with sexual life leaves signification negative effect on couple’s life. But it doesn’t mean that if a man is unable to achieve erection can’t indulge into a sexual activity. Scientific medicines offer a great pleasure in the form of blue pills, and Suhagra 100 mg is one of them.
Working of Suhagra 100 mg:
Suhagra is the generic version of brand Viagra that can treat erectile disorders if taken on the doctor’s recommendation. Due to its lower price, Suhagra is very affordable and known as the best solution to enjoy sexual life. It carries the same quality and effectiveness as Viagra has. Sildenafil citrate is the main active ingredient of Suhagra that improves male potency.
Generic Suhagra is a reliable medicine option and is specially designed to treat erectile issues in men. Suhagra is recommended to all men aged between 18 to 65 years. The drug act as soon as it is taken with a glass of water, it generates the erection naturally on sexual arousal. The medication improves blood supply and circulation of the penis, man’s libido goes high to create sensational and harder erection after sexual intercourse. Taking Suhagra without a doctor’s consultation is not advisable.
Side Effects of Suhagra 100 mg:
Like any other drug, Suhagra pill can also causes number of side effects. Usually its side effects are not much strong and do not stay long. Some reported side effects are:
- Headaches and dizziness
- Redness and hot flashes
- Blurry vision
- Nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Heart Palpitations
Suhagra 100 mg is not recommended if you:
- Are allergic to Sildenafil, or other components of the drug.
- Are taking medicines containing nitrates
- Suhagra is not recommended to you if you are a heart patient. Sexual activity requires a lot of stamina as it gives stress to your body, particularly heart. Before consuming Suhagra, it is advisable to undergo with a heart check-up to make sure that you are healthy for making passionate love.
- Men under age of 18 or women are strictly not allowed to consume this pill.
Talk to your physician if you experience any of the following condition:
- Heart problem
- If you had a stroke less than 6 months ago);
- blood pressure issue (high or low)
- severe vision disorders;
- kidney or liver disorders;
- Are allergic to ingredient of the drug
- penis deformity
- Intake of any other medication