Description of the drug
Azithromycin is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Azee 1000 mg tablet. It is an azalide antibiotic, used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
Indications and Usage
Azithromycinis a antibiotic belongs to an azalide family of medicines known for treating a bacterial infection. This drug is indicated for the treatment of Respiratory tract bacterial infections,
Ear infections, Skin infections, Eye infections, Sexually transmitted bacterial disease, Urinary tract infections, Urethritis, Cervicitis, Chancroid, Tonsillitis.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
Azee 1000 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water, as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it
will cause you a bitter taste.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many
other allergic symptoms. In the case of an overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Azithromycinis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Azee 1000 mg tablet
- Azee 500 mg
- Azee 250 mg
- Azithral 100 mg
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, who are suffering from myasthenic gravis. Consult your doctor regarding your medical problem prior taking this medication.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Azithromycin cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before you buy Azee 1000 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research
- on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is
- advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- If the patient is having stomach or bowel problem such as ulcer, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.’
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- If the patient has ever experienced a problem of tendons, called tendonitis, then in this case you should inform your doctor about your medical history before starting up this medicament.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Suicidal tendency of thoughts
- Loss of appetite
- Clay colored stools
- Dark urine
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Extra systole
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
- Watery or bloody stools
- Mood swings
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Blood or mucus in your stool
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Azithromycin:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Azee 1000 mg tablet.
Azee 1000mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Azithromycin. Azithromycin is a bacteriostatic in action as it aims to stop the reproduction process of bacteria. It
interferes in the process of protein synthesis process. Azithromycin gets bind with the 50 S ribosomal units of protein and stops the translation process of mRNA. This is how it stops the growth of
the bacteria and cures the infections.
Azee 1000 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Azee 1000 mg is manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Azee 100 mg online from our website and
have it delivered at your doorstep.