|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|25 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 3.38||
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 6.77||
|75 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 10.17||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Nitroglycerine|
Description of the drug
Nitroglycerine is the main active ingredient present in Angispan TR –6.5 mg. It is an extended release capsule. Nitroglycerin belongs to a class of drugs called nitrates used to treat chest pain associated with restricted blood supply, sudden and intense vasoconstriction of heart arteries, and heart's left ventricular failure accompanying heart attack.
Indications and Usage
Nitroglycerine is used in the prevention and treatment of the chest pain associated with angina when the blood supply to the muscles of the heart is restricted. It is also used in the treatment of heart attack and hypertention.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Angispan TR is available in the form of a capsule to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take a double your dose to compensate the missed one.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Nitroglycerine is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Angispan TR6.5 mg Capsule
- Angispan TR 2.5 mg Capsule
- Nitroglycerine should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other excipients present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- Do not use this medicine if have had a stroke or other bleeding in the brain.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Nitroglycerine cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Rampires 6.5mg capsule online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If the patient is dehydrated or having a low blood volume, then this drug is not suitable therefore, it is advised to consult your regarding the same before taking this drug
- This drug is not suitable for those patients having a high level of potassium in his/her blood.
- Patients who suffer from a recent head injury, must let your doctor know about this condition before taking this medicine.
- Patients who suffer from an overactive thyroid should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- This drug should be avoided, if the patient having a nerve-muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis or muscular dystrophy
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these tablets because this drug may cause you dizziness, so avoid driving and the use of machines, while taking this drug.
- This drug may cause diarrhea, therefore use with caution in older adults.
- It is advised to avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicament.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeat
- Sore throat
- Excessive sweating
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Flu like symptoms
- Urinating less often and other indications of abnormal kidney function
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Ringing in the ears and hearing loss
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Nitroglycerine:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Nitroglycerine.
Angispan TR comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Nitroglycerine. It belongs to a group of medicines known as nitrates. Nitrates temporarily relax smooth muscles, including those found in the walls of blood vessels in the heart. This reduces strain on the heart by making it easier for it to pump blood.
Nitroglycerine tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Capsule out in open
Angispan TR –6.5 mg tablet is manufactured by USV Limited. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Angispan TR –6.5 mg tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.