Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Androcur|
|Generic Name||Cyproterone Acetate (also spell as Ciproterone Acetate)|
|Manufacturer||Bayer Schering, Turkey|
Description of the drug:
Cyproterone acetate is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Androcur 100 mg. This drug belongs to a class of synthetic steroid analogue. Cyproterone acetate acts as a synthetic analogue of anti-androgen, progestin, and anti-gonadotropin. This drug can be used as a hormonal therapy along with some other medication
Indications and Usage:
This drug is widely used for the treatment of prostate cancer, hyperplasia, hypersexuality, hot flashes, precocious puberty, dermatological complications, and hyperandrogenism.Androcur drug interferes and blocks the working of testosterone hormone. This leads to a low level of testosterone in the body.
Dosage and Indications
The initial recommended dose of this drug for adults is two 100 mg tablet three times daily. This drug can also be used along with some other medications like chondroitin sulphate. Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there will fine detailed instructions there. In the case of any queries, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Method of administration
Androcuris manufactured in the form of a tablet, and it can be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. It can be taken either with a meal or without a meal. The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better.
-Missed dose of Androcur
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Androcur is available in the form of a tablet and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Androcur – 100 mg
Androcur can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- If you are pregnant or planning to conceive
- This drug is not advisable for infants and children below ten years of age
- Avoid using this medicine if you are suffering from liver or kidney disease. This drug can cause severe medical complications
Warnings and Precautions:
- This drug should not be prescribed to diabetic patients as it may cause insulin resistance
- Please avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. This drug may show low recovery rate if you are smoking
- It is advisable not to drink any alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine. Androcur may not show its complete effect
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Androcur may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription.
- Cyproterone acetate should not be consumed if the patient is allergic to the composition of this drug
- Thismedicationshould not be prescribed to children below ten years of age
- Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are planning to conceive or you are lactating women
- Profuse sweating
- Problems in breathing
- Pale urine
- Enhanced heart palpitation
- Swollen appearance
- Change of vision
- Dull skin
- Please consult your doctor and physician before consuming any herbal medication or Ayurveda drugs.
- There are some drugs with which taking Androcur has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. Few of these restricted drugs are:
- Viagra Warfarin
Cyproterone acetate is the main active ingredient present in the drug Androcur 50 mg and is a very effective medication for carcinoma. It acts as an antagonist of androgen receptor. It works by blocking the binding of dihydrotestosterone to the specific receptors in prostatic cancer cells.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Androcuris manufactured by Bayer Schering, Turkey. You can easily buy Androcur 50 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.