|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 7.00||US$ 7.00||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 4.00||US$ 12.0043%US$ 21.00||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 18.0057%US$ 42.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Zovirax|
Description of the drug:
Acyclovir is the active ingredient present in Acivir Cream 5 gm. It is an antiviral drug that is used to treat Herpes. You can buy Acivir Cream 5 gm online.
Indications and Usage:
The cream works to decrease the growth of Herpes virus; this enables the body to fight off the infection. It is prescribed to treat infection that are caused by herpes virus in both adults and children including genital herpes, shingles, cold sores, and chickenpox. Remember that the medicine will reduce the symptoms of the condition, but will not cure it. The cream quickens the process of healing and gets rid of symptoms such as burning, itching, pain and tingling.
Dosage and Administration
The dosage of the medication will depend on several factors such as sex, age, allergies to drugs and severity of the condition
Method of Administration:
Use the cream as per the directions of the doctor or according to the instructions mentioned in the label. Do not use the medication after the prescribed time is over. The lesions must be kept clean and dry and the user must wear loose clothing to prevent any irritation of the lesions.
In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember about it. However, do not take it if it is too close to the time for your next dosage. Avoid taking a double dose.
If you overdose on the medicine, seek emergency medical help. Overdose may cause hallucinations, seizures, less urination or no urination at all.
Forms and Strengths:
- Form – Cream
- Strength – Acivir Cream 5 gm
The medicine is contraindicated in people who are allergic to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions:
- Do not use the cream if you are allergic to the ingredients or to like Herpes medicine called Valacyclovir.
- Before taking the medication, make sure to inform your doctor if you are suffering from any drug allergies or kidney ailments. The medication may cause damage to kidneys and the effect of the same increases when it is used in combination with other medicines that can harm the kidneys. Keep in mind to inform your doctor of all the medications that you are using presently.
- Treatment with the medication must begin as soon as you notice the initial symptoms. The medicine will not prevent the spread of the Herpes virus; it is contagious and can spread from one person to another.
- It is a FDA pregnancy category B drug, which means that it will not harm an unborn baby when taken at the time of pregnancy. It is however possible that the virus can pass on to the child during its birth. Therefore, if you have genital herpes, it is important to prevent any lesions at the time of pregnancy so that you do not get it at the time of childbirth.
- Acyclovir can get into breast milk and cause harm to a nursing baby. Avoid the medicine if you are breast feeding your child. Discuss the risks of a with your doctor if you are planning to have a baby soon or are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Before you take Acyclovir, keep all these precautions in mind and discuss the same with your doctor.
Inform your doctor if you notice any changes in your body after using the cream.
It is possible that the medication may interact with certain drugs. Make sure to inform your doctor if you are using any other medicines.
It contains the active ingredient Acyclovir.
Keep the medicine in a cool and dry place.
It is manufactured by Cipla, a pharmaceutical company based in India.