Zeptol CR 200mg
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.13||US$ 3.86||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.13||US$ 7.73||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.13||US$ 11.59||
|US Brand Name||Tegretol CR|
Zeptol CR 200 mg contains the active ingredient carbamazepine, a class of drugs known as anti-convulsants. It is effective for treating certain forms of epilepsy and trigeminal neuralgia. The medicine is known to block sodium currents in your brain and body. This, in turn, helps to reduce abnormal electrical activity between your nerve cells.
Zeptol CR 200 mg is a prescription medicine used to treat the following medical conditions:
-Complex or simple partial seizures with or without loss of consciousness
-Generalized tonic-clonic seizures
The medicine is effective as both monotherapy and combination therapy.
- Acute manic disorder
- Maintenance treatment of bipolar affective disorders to prevent or attenuate recurrence.
- Tigeminal neuralgia, a type of nerve pain
- Painful diabetic neuropathy
Carbamazepine controlled release tablet delivers the same dose over a longer period than a standard release tablet.
For the treatment of epilepsy, Zeptol CR should be prescribed as monotherapy. Treatment should be initiated with a low daily dosage and increased slowly. The doctor's dose of Carbamazepine should be decided as per the individual’s condition to achieve adequate control of seizures. Do not stop taking medicine without your doctor’s approval. Take medicine with food to avoid stomach disturbances. Follow the direction given on your prescription. Do not miss a dose for the best results.
Inform your doctor if you are taking
- Hormone contraceptive measures, including pills, injections, patches, and implants. Carbamazepine affects the mode of action of your birth control pills. Also, it may make your hormone contraceptive pill less effective and increase your risk of getting pregnant.
- Hormone replacement therapy or HRT. Zeptol controlled release tablet may reduce the effectiveness of HRT.
- Medicines used for depression or anxiety.
- Corticosteroids for inflammatory conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, muscle, and joint pains.
- Antibiotics to treat infections
- Antifungal medications for fungal infections
- Anticoagulants to stop blood clotting
- Cancer drugs
- Medicine to treat schizophrenia
Zeptol CR 200 mg is a commonly used drug for epilepsy associated with troublesome adverse events, including double vision, poor coordination, unsteadiness, drowsiness, and dizziness. Most of these side effects are mild and may resolve within a few weeks. If they persist for a longer duration, or do not go away, talk to your doctor. These side effects may limit the chances of seizure control in patients who require high doses.
Zeptol CR 200 mg may cause serious side effects such as shortness of breath, fainting, shortness of breath, feeling lightheaded, or irregular heartbeat.
Some people using Carbamazepine controlled release tablet may experience liver problems. The symptoms include dark urine, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, easy bruising, pain on the right side of the stomach area, and yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes. Get Immediate medical help right away if any of these symptoms occur.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : AlustraActive Ingredients : Hydroquinone
Generic For : Retin A CreamActive Ingredients : TretinoinSold Out
Generic For : Retin AActive Ingredients : Tretinoin Gel USP
Generic For : RogaineActive Ingredients : Minoxidil
Generic For : Vitafizz Vitamin CActive Ingredients : Natural productSold Out
Generic For : -Active Ingredients : Bimatoprost Ophthalmic SolutionSold Out
Generic For : Retino A MicroActive Ingredients : TretinoinSold Out