|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 4.50||US$ 4.50||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 4.50||US$ 13.51||
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 4.51||US$ 27.03||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Azasite|
Description of the drug
Azithromycin is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Zaha (3 ml) Eye drop. It is an azalide antibiotic, used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
Indications and Usage
- Azithromycinis a antibiotic belongs to an azalide family of medicines known for treating a bacterial infection. This drug is indicated for the treatment of bacterial eye infections like Bacterial
- Conjunctivitis, Respiratory tract bacterial infections, Ear infections, Skin infections, Sexually transmitted bacterial disease, Urinary tract infections, Urethritis, Cervicitis, Chancroid,
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
Zaha (3 ml) is available in the form of an Eye drop taken through ocular route that is through an eye. Shake well before use, open the lid and slowly instill this medicines drop by drop, it is
recommended to gently close the eyes for one to two minutes after the administration
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may lead to harmful effects. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Azithromycin Eye Drop is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Zaha (3 ml) Eye drop
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
This drug is not suitable for those patients, who are suffering from myasthenic gravis
This Eye drop is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
This drug is not suitable for those patients, having diabetes or impaired kidney function.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Azithromycincannot be taken by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Zaha (3ml) Eye drop online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on
- its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is
- advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- If the patient is having stomach or bowel problem such as ulcer, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- Do not wear soft contact lenses while using this medicine.
- If the patient had an ocular surgery, then consult your doctor prior taking this drug
- If the patient is having an eye infection, then avoid taking this drug.
- If any sign of serious reaction or hypersensitivity occur, immediately discontinue the use of this drug.
- Do not allow the tip of the dropper to be touched by eyes or hand, this may lead to the contamination of the drug.
- Do not use this suspension if the bottle is cracked or damaged in any way.
- Wash your hand with soap and water before administration of this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Bitter, sour or unusual taste
- Foreign body sensation may occur
- Headache is one of the common side effect that may occur
- Ocular pain
- Ocular discharge
- Burning sensation in the eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Itching in the eyes
- Eye discharge
- Dry mouth
- Eye fatigue
- Lid margin crusting, or sticky sensation
- Swelling of face, tongue, and throat
- Eyelid skin darkening
- Iris color change
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Azithromycin:
Other eye drop, if you are taking any other eye drop, then consult your doctor regarding the same before starting up this medicine, It may lead to drug interaction.
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Zaha (3ml) Eye Drop.
Zaha (3ml) Eye Drop comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Azithromycin. Azithromycin is a bacteriostatic in action as it aims to stop the reproduction process of bacteria. It
interferes in the process of protein synthesis process. Azithromycin get binds with the 50 S ribosomal units of protein and stops the translation process of mRNA. This is how it stops the growth of
the bacteria and cures the infections.
- Zaha (3 ml) Eye drop should be stored:
- Away from children and pet
- In a cool dry place at room temperature
- Away from heat, light, and moisture
- In a closed tight container
Zaha (3ml) Eye Drop is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Limited. It is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily Zaha (3 ml) Eye Drop online from our
website and have it delivered at your doorstep.