Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Triomune|
Description of the drug
Stavudine+Lamivudine+Nevirapine are the three main active pharmaceutical ingredients present in Triomune tablet. Triomune is an oral combination medicament used for
the treatment of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection.
Indications and Usage
Triomuneis an effective anti-retroviral drug, helps in controlling the HIV infection. Triomune suppressed the activity or replication of retroviruses such as HIV. It
is a combination of different reverse trancriptase inhibitor that inhibits the enzymes that are responsible for making copies of the virus and thus decreases the
amount of HIV in the blood and also minimizes the risk of acquiring AIDS. This medication does not cure the disease but can effectively control its progression.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Tenvir 300 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth with a glass of water, it is advised to take at the same time in which you are taking each
day, with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting,
headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug is available in the following strength under the brand name of Triomune:
Triomune 30+150+200 mg
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug should not be given to children, It may cause fatal effects or causes severe harmful reaction.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Stavudine+Lamivudine+Nevirapinecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Triomune 30+150+200 mg
- tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression,this drug is harmful in these
- conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision
- with a regular checkup.
- Along with this medication, it is advised to practice safer sex and other positive lifestyle can help to get the best results.
- Using this drug for a long time may develop side effects, if given for a longer term frequent blood tests may be required to prevent severe blood disorder. It is
- advised not to use this drug as a prolonged therapy, consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause
- dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Trouble in sleeping
- Loss of appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Painful and difficulty in urination
- Blurred vision
- Muscle and joint pain
- Some serious side effects that can occur:
- Bloody nose
- Double vision
- Loss of bladder control
- Pain or tenderness around the eye and cheekbone
- Overactive thyroid
- Tightness of cheeks
- Abnormal enlargement of breasts in men
- Non healing skin sores
- Joint pain
- Unexplained weight
- Irregular heart beat
- Bulging eyes
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Levipil:
- Acyclovir, Valacyclovir
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Triomune 30+150+200 mg
Triomune30+150+200 mg tablet comprises of a three active pharmaceutical ingredient called Stavudine+Lamivudine+Nevirapine. Triomune prevents the multiplication of HIV
and HBV in the body, used to treat HIV or chronic Hepatitis B. It works by interfering with the enzymes that are used for making the copies of virus, which results in
decreased amounts of HIV and HBV in the blood, and thus minimizes the risk of acquiring AIDS
Triomune 30+150+200 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Triomune 30+150+200 mg tablet is manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily
buy Triomune 30+150+200 from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.