|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Injection/s||US$ 75.68||US$ 75.68||
|3 Injection/s||US$ 75.68||US$ 227.03||
|6 Injection/s||US$ 75.68||US$ 454.05||
|US Brand Name||Hylagan|
|Generic Name||SODIUM HYALURONATE|
Description of the drug:
Synject 20mg/2 ml drug is one of the hyaluronic acid derivatives, which contain sodium salts. This composition is usually found naturally in various tissue systems like epithelial, neural, and connective. It is also otherwise known as glycosaminoglycan.
Indications and usage:
This medication has been proved very efficient for the treatment of Osteoarthritis. The symptoms of this disorder includes knee pain, swelling, or inflammation in muscle and joints. This is the ultimate medication prescribed by doctors when the patient is unresponsive to other cures like physiotherapy, exercise, and acetaminophen intake. The composition of this drug acts as a shock absorber and lubricates the joints making the knee and knee cap movement very smooth and pain free.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 20mg/2 ml once every week.The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 5 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Synject 20 mg/ 2 ml drug is available in the form of an injection and can be administered either intra-articularly or intra-ocularly.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Sodium Hyaluronate is available in the form of an injection and it applies to following strength:
- Synject – 20 mg/2 ml
You can buy Synject 20 mg/2 ml drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following drugs and conditions have been reported to contraindicate the medicine Sodium Hyaluronate:
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Pregnant and Lactating women
- Skin infection at the site of injection
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Sodium Hyaluronate has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Sodium Hyaluronate tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In case, patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- After taking the injection of Sodium Hyaluronate please avoid straining your legs, lifting heavy weight, jogging, running, and standing on your feet for a long period of time. This may increase your pain and swelling in the knee and joints.
- When you buy Synject 20 mg/2 ml injection online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Sodium Hyaluronate is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Kidney disorder
- Severe rash, itching
- Tightening of chest
- Dark urine
- Memory loss
- Unusual tiredness
- Yellowing of skin
Sodium Hyaluronate drug is reported to interact with several other medication like:
- Some disinfectants like benzalkonium chloride
- Herbal products
- Calcium supplements
Sodium Hyaluronate is the main active ingredient present in the drug Synject 20 mg/2 ml. Sodium Hyaluronate acts as a lubricating polysaccharide tissue matrix. The major role played by Sodium Hyaluronate is the protection of tissues like retina, epithelium, and cornea. It is administered intra-articularly for the treatment of osteoarthritis. Sodium Hyaluronate when administered as intraocular viscoelastic injection, it is used for various surgical procedures on eye like cataract, lens transplantation, and glaucoma. It can also be used as a coat on the bladder for the treatment of intestinal cystitis. In several cases Sodium Hyaluronate has been used in plastic surgery where it helps in reducing the wrinkles on face.
- You should keep this injection in refrigerator
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
Synject 20 mg/2 ml drug is manufactured by one of the well-known Pharmaceutical company namely Gland Laboratories. This company is the major role player in some of the areas like health management and drug discovery.