Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Rapamune|
Description of the drug:
Siromus 1 mg drug contains Sirolimus as the main active ingredient. This drug acts as an immunosuppressant and is highly prescribed to patients who have undergone a transplant. It lowers the immunity of your body and make you prone to suffer from infections, chills, cold, fever, and even severe medical complications like hepatitis.
Indications and Usage:
Sirolimus is usually the best prescribed drug to patients who have recently undergone heart, kidney, or liver transplant. This drug greatly lowers the risk of organ rejection. Sirolimus basically works by inhibiting the action of T-lymphocytes, which are responsible for organ rejection. It can also be used to treat some of the disorders related with lungs like LAM (lymphangioleiomyomatosis). This drug should be consumed as per the instruction of your doctor.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 1 mg once every day. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Rapamune 1 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Sirolimus is available in the form of a tablet and it applies to the following strength:
- Siromus 1 mg
You can buy Siromus 1 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following drugs and conditions have been reported to contraindicate the medicine Sirolimus:
- Person who has received live virus vaccine
- Person who is already prescribed with diuretics
- Person who is consuming magnesium and aluminium antacids
Pregnant and lactating women
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Sirolimus has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Sirolimus tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Please use this drug as prescribed and instructed. Any alteration in the dosage without informing your doctor can be life threatening
- Special care should be taken when this medication is prescribed to patients with history of liver ailments, low blood pressure, and seizures
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages when you are taking this drug. Alcohol can alter the working mechanism of this drug
- This drug can make you feel sleepy or dizzy. Do not drive after taking this medication
- Patients who use Sirolimus are under high risk of developing lymphomas. Make sure to cover yourself with cotton cloth before going under sun. Use sunglasses and sunscreen protectant.
- You should check your blood sugar level at a regular interval. Sirolimus consumption has been reported to cause the onset of diabetic symptoms.
- When you buy Rapamune 1 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Sirolimus are known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Polyoma virus infection
- Cytomegalovirus infection
- Myocardial hypertrophy
- Red cell aplasia
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Kidney disorder
Sirolimus drug is reported to interact with several other medication like:
- Mycophenolic acid products
- Sweet beverages
- Protease inhibitors like CYP3A enzymes
- Antifungal agents
- Calcium channel blockers
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors like lisinopril
Sirolimus is the main active ingredient present in the drug Rapamune 1 mg tablet/s. Sirolimus acts as an immunosuppressant by Interleukin-2 and other cytokine receptors. This creates a gap in the receptor mediated signal transduction process. This action of Sirolimus is a major hindrance in the multiplication and proliferation of B and T lymphocytes. Sirolimus plays a key role in lowering the steroid dosage or the steroid-sparing effect, which additionally helps in prevention any rejection after the transplant.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
This drug is manufactured by one of transnational company namely Zydus Cadila. This company is the major role player in some of the areas like health management and drug discovery.