|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 15.77||US$ 15.77||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 15.77||US$ 47.30||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 15.77||US$ 94.59||
|US Brand Name||Silver Nitrate Gel|
|Generic Name||Silver Nitrate Gel and Ethyl Alchohal|
Description of the drug:
Silver Nitrate and Ethyl alcohol are the two main components that constitute the drug Silverex Ionic Gel 240 gm. This drug is effectively used as an antiseptic lotion used to treat patients with burns, cut, and wounds. Silver Nitrate is very corrosive in nature and, so it easily destroys the growing cells in the wounds and warts. Ethyl Alcohol proves as an added advantage in increasing the effectiveness of this drug. Alcohol prevents the growth and multiplication of microbes on the wounded skin surface. This antiseptic property of Silver Nitrate helps in denaturing the proteins. This drug acts on microbial cell surface and alters the integrity of cell wall and cell membrane.
Indications and Usage:
Silver Nitrate and Ethyl Alcohol are prescribed as a topical antiseptic ointment for the treatment of verrucas, blisters, boils, and warts. This drug is also used to prevent the prophylaxis of gonococcus ophthalmic neonatorum. Ophthalmic neonatum is a mild sickness, which occurs in new born babies during first 28 days of life. This disorder actually refers to conjunctivitis. It is caused by bacteria like Chlamydia, Neisseria and in some rare cases viruses are also known to cause this disease.
Dosage and application:
This ointment can be applied 2 to 3 times every day on the affected area. Wash you wound properly with cold water. Gently pat dry the affected area with dry cloth or towel.
-Mode of application:
Depending on the severity of the wound you can squeeze a small amount of this ointment onto your fingertips and evenly apply a thin film to the affected area. Gently mix it till the ointment is completely absorbed in the skin. Wash your hands after using this ointment.
-If you forgot to apply this ointment, there is absolutely no need to worry. Apply this ointment when you remember again as soon as possible for quick and better results
You should always apply only the sufficient quantity of ointment to the affected area. Applying more than the required amount has not been reported to have any better results
Forms and strengths:
Silver Nitrate and Ethyl Alcohol gel is available in the form of a lotion and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Silverex ionic Gel – 240 gm
You buy Silverex ionic 240 gm online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price
This drug is contraindicated in several cases like:
- Pregnant woman
- Lactating woman
Warnings and precautions:
- Silver Nitrate and Ethyl Alcohol gel should be used only on the affected area. If you apply this ointment on your normal skin it might show some allergic reactions and staining
- Always consult your doctor before applying this ointment to children. This drug can induce some side effects on tender skin
- Use Silver Nitrate and Ethyl Alcohol gel only when you are prescribed to use it by your doctor. Use of this ointment in patient with acute dermatitis or severe skin infection can be risky
- When you Silverex Ionic 240 gm online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Silverex Ionic 240 mg is known to have some side effects. Some of which are listed here:
- Breathing problems
- Chest discomfort
- Swelling in face, lips, tongue
- Excessive bleeding
- Burning sensation
- Acute dermatitis
- Dry scaly skin
Following drugs are known to interact with the working of Silver Nitrate and Ethyl Alcohol gel:
- Other heavy metals such as lead, mercury
- Sodium sulfacetamide
Silver Nitrate and Ethyl Alcohol is the main active ingredient present in the drug Silverex Ionic 240 mg.
Silver nitrate is one of the inorganic compound with well-known antiseptic properties. It is variedly used to fight gonorrhoea in new born babies, oral ulcers, and prevent bleeding from nose. Ethyl Alcohol is also an antiseptic, which denatures the protein by disrupting the hydrogen bonds. Lower concentrations of Ethyl Alcohol have been proved even better. At about 70% concentration Ethyl Alcohol is completely absorbed by the cells.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
This drug is manufactured by one of the transnational company Virchow Biotech Private Limited. It is one of the pharmaceutical company indulged in innovative biotechnology and has it’s headquarter located in Hyderabad, India.