|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.40||US$ 12.53||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.42||US$ 25.03||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.41||US$ 37.55||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Crestor|
Description of the drug
Rosuvastatin is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Rosuvas 10 mg tablet. Rosuvastatin is used to lower the bad cholesterol and fats like low density
lipoprotein (LDL) and triglycerides and raise good cholesterol that is high density lipoprotein (HDL) and thus reduces the amount of cholesterol level and helps in
reducing the risk of a heart attack.
Indications and Usage
Rosuvastatin belongs to a group known as statins used to decrease LDL, which is a bad cholesterol and lead to various heart diseases and increases the HDL which is a
good cholesterol which is needful for the body. This drug is given along with the proper diet so that it gives a better results and thus helpful in reducing the risk
of a heart attack and helpful in lowering of a blood pressure.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Rosuvas is available is the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth with a full glass of water, it is advised to take once daily before or after having a meal. Take
this medicine daily to get the maximum benefit of this drug.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose of Rosuvastatin may make you feel nauseatic, it may also cause a severe headache, vomiting and many
other allergic symptoms. In the case of an overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Rosuvastatin is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Rosuvas 5 mg
- Rosuvas 10 mg
- Rosuvas 20 mg
- This drug is contraindicated in pregnant and breastfeeding women, use of this drug may cause fatal effects in infants
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug is contraindicated with the patient having active liver disease
- This drug is not suitable, if the patient is having any blood disorder like anemia or hemophilia
- This drug is not suitable for those patients having a high level of potassium in his/her blood
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Rosuvastatin cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Rosuvas10 mg tablets online, it is
- necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, this drug is harmful to this condition, so avoid taking it this drug
- If a patient suffered recently with excessive vomiting and/or diarrhea, this drug may worsen the condition therefore, consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- If the patient has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes or medicines. Always discuss your medical history with your doctor
- prior taking this medication
- If the patient is having an infection of the lining of the heart, in this condition first consult your doctor, let him know about your problem and then take this
- If the patient is having a recent or upcoming surgery of brain, spine, eye or heart
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause
- dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- If you have a history of stroke or a recent heart attack than consult your doctor before taking this medicine
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Increases in blood urea
Some rare side effect can occur may be:-
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden and severe leg or foot pain
- Very rapid and irregular heartbeat, brain attack (stroke)
- Inflammation of the liver
- Reduced number of red blood cells (anemia)
- Reduced number of platelets
- Sudden headache, dizziness or weakness
- Easy bruising or bleeding
- Dark urine
- Little or no urination
- Pain in stomach, back or joints
- Lightheadedness, rapid heart rate or trouble in concentration
- Numbness or muscle weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Rosuvastatin
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers (such as ibuprofen, or diclofenac)
- COX-2 inhibitors like celecoxib, etoricoxib
- Other blood pressure lowering medicines it may cause additional reduction in the blood pressure
- ACE inhibitors such as captopril and lisinopril.
- Oral contraceptives
- Vitamin K
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Rosuvas 10mg tablet.
Rosuvas 10 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Rosuvastatin. It belongs to a group known as statins helps in lowering of bad cholesterol
(LDL) and increase the good cholesterol (HDL) and thus helpful in reducing the risk of heart failure or a heart attack.
Rosuvastatin tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not
keep the tablets out in open.
Rosuvas 10 mg tablets is manufactured by Ranbaxy Laboratories. Recently it was acquired by Sun Pharma, located in Gurgaon, India. You can easily buy Rosuvas 10 mg
online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.